• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH Mary Poppins CUTIE AND LGM JET PACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH Mary Poppins CUTIE AND LGM JET PACK

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
If anyone has her for trade, at a reasonable TRADES Ratio...I'm extremely interested. Thank you.

And, as of today, I'm adding the Team Center release of the LGM with JET PACK.

TY!

Last edited:
I'm still "looking, and hoping, they'll still be mine" - LOL.

FYI, my pin pics trades list is not up to date.

So if anybody has looked at it in reference to this post there's probably not anything on there that they would want.

So I ask that you please contact me personally and I can send you pictures of what I have is traders.

Ty!!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Woody saying..."howdy partner, do you happen to know where I could find this nice lady, Connie's-Hobby the Mary Poppins Cutie and LGM Jet Pack pins. Be much obliged if ya could help!"

"Zippity Doo dah zippity day....

My oh my I found these grails the other day!"

Yahoooooooooooo!
9ff21542ba49a5e9879afc9b3e4a7689.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back