• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSSH villainous frames series

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSSH villainous frames series

Xanaduhaz

Clinically Pinsane
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have been looking on ebay and have noticed that these pins are now going for ridiculously cheap from a seller that has been accused of selling fakes but has 1000s of positive views so I am not sure. Just thoughts I would let you guys know as I know how sort after these pins where. I am hoping it's not what I think.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had accidently bought one without thinking and having it in and the difference is telling.

compared them to my other villains frame series. The character on the stained glass is flat compared to a 3d feel of mine. Also it is missing a stamped serial number that comes from coming from the Disney soda fountain store. Also the quality it is not as weighty and the back of the pin the stained glass is smeared across the back rather than precisely placed.

I had accidently bought one without thinking and having it in and the difference is telling.

compared them to my other villains frame series. The character on the stained glass is flat compared to a 3d feel of mine. Also it is missing a stamped serial number that comes from coming from the Disney soda fountain store. Also the quality it is not as weighty and the back of the pin the stained glass is smeared across the back rather than precisely placed.

Very interesting. Are you able to post any pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back