• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSUK Rapunzel & Max Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSUK Rapunzel & Max Pin

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I have a Disney's Soda Fountain & Studio Store Best Friends Rapunzel & Pascal (LE400) pin for trade. I am looking for the Disney Store UK Rapunzel/Maximus pin (LE500.)

I have:
pin97844

for this Rapunzel (not the Three Caballeros):

3256_cp_FWB_rapunzelCabalerros_29092013.jpg

I also will hopefuly have a Disneyland Resort Exclusive Tangled Windows to the Magic pin (releases November) that I would like to trade for the Rapunzel Good Luck/Bad Luck pin (releases in December.) The retail prices are the same, as I recall ($14.95 each.)

I will have this pin:

for either of these two pins (DS UK Max/Rapunzel or WDW Good Luck/Bad Luck):

3256_cp_FWB_rapunzelCabalerros_29092013.jpg

OR

December Good Luck / Bad Luck Rapunzel (Good)

December Good Luck / Bad Luck Rapunzel (Bad)
Thanks to OUAP for these pictures!

Thanks for looking. If not interested in trading, I may be interested in buying those two pins, depending on the price.

Oh, and I'm also interested in the Belle Good Luck/Bad Luck for my sister:

Thanks!

starry_solo

Last edited:
I'm a WDW local. I would be up for a Rapunzel Windows G/B Luck pin swap and any other DLR/WDW swaps you might be interested in.

I'm also a WDW local and really really really want the Rapunzel WTTM. I can trade the Belle Good Luck/Bad Luck when it's released? Or purchase outright from you?

At this point, I'm only trading Rapunzel for Rapunzel since I know I'm going to have to get to the Rapunzel WttM release real early and have already taken a 1/2 day off from work.

I'm not offering a sales option for the Rapunzel WttM right now.

Last edited:
Okay, right now I have plenty of offers for the DLR Tangled WttM for the WDW Good luck/bad luck pin.

So, I am looking for back-ups for the DSF BFF Rapunzel/Pascal for the DS UK Rapunzel/Maximus pin.

Thanks!

Looks like I have a trade pending but, as always, I like to have back-ups available so I am bumping this up to the top

Euro people don't think their le500 is worth out le400. I think the DSF pin is a nicer one, all the hair and pascal and a close up view. I thought I had a trade but it turned out to be a scammer stealing pins. If you're trading with a lady in UK with initials B.W. pm me.

Euro people don't think their le500 is worth out le400. I think the DSF pin is a nicer one, all the hair and pascal and a close up view. I thought I had a trade but it turned out to be a scammer stealing pins. If you're trading with a lady in UK with initials B.W. pm me.

Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back