• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Due to Upcoming Financial Demands...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Due to Upcoming Financial Demands...

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
As the subject heading says...I will be selling Nearly (except all the PoDM's for Sure) pins.

My pin pics user name is crginoc2001.

No reasonable offer refused.

Please send PM to inquire.

Also, I respectfully ask that no comments, other then "P.M. Sent" be left below. This is a VERY DIFFICULT DECISION FOR ME, BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE.

Thank you.

P.S. I realize that a Sale post here requires prices be listed. I'm sorry I'm not able to do that at this time. If that is in acceptable per DPF Rules, I completely understand if this is DELETED by dpf admins. and will take the sales to EBay.

Last edited:
I sincerely apologize wasting everyone's time. I do not have the time to price all these out.

So, I will be trying to sell them all of as a lot to reseller.

Please once again accept my apology.

I will be closing this Thread now.

Best regards to you all and continued success with your hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back