dznycrzyfmly has arrived!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dznycrzyfmly, Jul 19, 2020.

1. dznycrzyfmly

dznycrzyfmly New Member

0   0   0

Hello everyone,

We're dznycrzyfmly and based in Texas! We found this forum months ago but have just now decided to finally join in on all the fun conversations! Some of our interests are: the Walt Disney "D", Saturday Morning Cartoons (Ducktales, Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers, ect.), odd ball movies and characters, Nightmare Before Christmas, LEs, some hidden mickeys, Loungefly/Loungefly mystery boxes, Mary Poppins, Funko Pop pins (my daughter is trying to be a completist), chibi/cute pins, and whatever else tickles our fancy.

My daughter also collects Funko Pops and art (mostly because my daughter creates it), t-shirts, and Disney Pressed Pennies.

We're dznycrzyfmly on PinPics as well as PinTradingDB. We have traded with a small fraction of you through PinPics and we are looking forward to expanding our collections and making more pin friends!

We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times and have a magical day ºoº

2. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

3. dznycrzyfmly

dznycrzyfmly New Member

0   0   0

Thank you very much coblj003! This is a household that loves Studio Ghibli and Totoro is one of our top favs!

coblj003 likes this.
  4. Ajk

Ajk Consider yourself...at home...

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

Welcome to the forum! :lgm:

5. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

Hi and welcome!

6. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    400   0   0

Welcome:lgm:

7. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Good to have you here!

8. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hi and Welcome! We're glad you decided to stop lurking and start posting!

9. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    142   0   0

Hello :lgm:
    Welcome to this AWESOME community.
    Here's wishing you new friendships and many trades

10. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Hello and welcome to the forums!

11. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

Hi and Welcome!

12. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0

Hello! Welcome to DPF!

13. bingandnelsonfan

bingandnelsonfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi! Welcome to DPF! I know my sister and I have traded with you on PinPics before. You'll enjoy the board, I'm sure.

14. dznycrzyfmly

dznycrzyfmly New Member

0   0   0

Thanks everyone for you warm welcome! We’re big fans of all the Loungefly pins that have been coming out and are super excited to see what’s in store! My guess is that the Villains Perfume Bottles from the BoxLunch bag will be next!

Hi @bingandnelsonfan! Nice to hear from y’all! Are y’all excited for the Star Wars backpacks and the Child mystery boxes?

15. brattyjedi

brattyjedi Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Howdy! I’m in Virginia now but my family is in Texas. My mom and my 8-year-old niece have a joint pin collection that they work on from the Houston area.

I’m a big fan of mystery boxes, too. I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed with the sudden wave of Loungefly ones recently, though. There have just been so many!

16. dznycrzyfmly

dznycrzyfmly New Member

0   0   0

Understandable, I can't wait for August though!! Some of my favorite movies are getting pins!! Wish they would do a Disney Afternoons series... they've got many of the shows as bags already!

brattyjedi likes this.
  17. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    225   0   0

Welcome @dznycrzyfmly glad to have you with us. I agree with y’all that LoungeFly has been doing it right these past few months. They’ve released some high quality pins and mystery sets. We have a trading section of the forum where members actively try to help each other compete were, you should check it out :)

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums! It is a great place to be, and we are so happy to have some fresh faces join our little community!

18. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Welcome, welcome! we've traded a few times before! Glad to see you on here!

dznycrzyfmly likes this.
  19. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    530   0   0

20. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Welcome welcome welcome! Good luck on August releases!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

21. Pibbman

Pibbman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Welcome! We love collecting the Saturday Morning Cartoon pins, too. Sounds like you have a great collection of pins!

22. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Welcome! I absolutely love DuckTales, Disney ducks are one of my main collection! Do you guys like the 2017 reboot? It's one of my favourite shows.

I also collect pressed pennies, so if you ever want to trade those, PM me. I also have the Alice funkos if you're missing those!

Pibbman likes this.
  23. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Welcome to the forum. It’s always fun when a family shares this hobby with different members having different collections. Good luck in your trading for new pins.

24. Gelatoni

Gelatoni Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Welcome to the forum!

25. MischiefMade

MischiefMade Ghost Dog Trainer

0   0   0

Welcome to the Forum! It's so fun to have a whole family that collects together. I'm so glad that you decided to take the plunge and join in the conversation! You'll find everyone here is extremely nice!