• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Eh He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He!

ZAPPED! Eh He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
A few days ago, I posted about a Jabba the Hutt and Salacious Crumb pin that I really wanted (Salacious has been my favorite Star Wars character since the first time I saw Return of the Jedi; I even dress up as him for the Star Wars runDisney races), but the only way to get it was to buy $50 of Star Wars merchandise, so I decided to skip ordering it. Around that time, Merlin messaged me and asked if I had gotten it yet.

Cut to today, when an LBE from Merlin arrived. Inside was the Scar Hidden Mickey he picked up for me, as well as this:

IMG_0216_zpshy9qf7fx.jpg

It's so pretty in person (it's weird to describe a pin of Jabba as "pretty", but it really is), the colors are super rich, and it's bigger than I was expecting! I made Salacious a little makeshift lanyard to display his pins on:

IMG_0219_zpsopxqttah.jpg

The other pin is a brooch-style pin from the original release of Return of the Jedi in 1983 (my birth year! :) ) :

IMG_0220_zpsnit7xf97.jpg

Now there is only one other Salacious pin (Jabba's barge from the 2015 Star Wars Weekends) to track down! I'm hoping to get lucky at one of the upcoming trade events.

Thank you so, so much, Merlin and Sora! You have made this weird little fangirl very happy. <3

Ummm...there's no way you're getting away with not posting a picture of you dressed as Salacious! Picture, picture, picture...

OMG! Love that Jabba display, and you are officially the only person I've ever seen dressed as Salacious, so cool!

LOL YOUR TITLE GOT ME. Awesome zap!! Congrats on that (although I still have no idea what this hideous creature is... #sorrynotsorry haha)! Great teamwork, Merlin & Sora!

Thanks, all!

Well, he *is* kind of an obscure character. He's Jabba the Hutt's court jester.

[video=youtube;FAEUWHQqHz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAEUWHQqHz0[/video]

Now I'm going to get sucked into watching Star Wars Explained videos all afternoon. Star Wars is my all time favorite movie and there is too much fun content on here. Now, lets see what's in this break down of The Last Jedi trailer...

Thanks, all!

Well, he *is* kind of an obscure character. He's Jabba the Hutt's court jester.

[video=youtube;FAEUWHQqHz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAEUWHQqHz0[/video]

I'll have to watch that after class. I guess that zap came just in time. Happy Star Wars day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha, I know he looks like a creeper. XD

I've never seen Jeepers Creepers. But that reminds me of the Wendigo from Charmed:

latest

Back