• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Error 404

Error 404

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Guys,

I'm repeatedly getting the following error message (2pm onwards UK time) & the DPF seems to be running incredibly slow - any suggestions??

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@disneypinforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@disneypinforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It's not just you guys, I've been getting that as well. i just keep refreshing the page till it lets me get to where I want to go. I don't think we can do anything about it, its the site itself....

Hi
Ive been seeing the same message and has been real slow loading :(

Ditto - this is totally unusual - the slowness is frustrating, sure that there's a good reason. I've even uninstalled a couple of programmes thinking it may have been them affecting the laptop!! LoL

Last edited:
Looks like our host was performing some server maintenance this morning that affected the box DPF is on -- everything should be OK by now. I;'m also planning site-specific maintenance sometime in the near future to update the forum software and will announce it when everything is ready to go; the maintenance for this should last no more than an hour or two (as with our previous planned maintenance.)

Glad to see that it's all sorted & everything is back up & running!! I was at a loose end this morning & ended up having to do some chores!! OMG!

Looks like htep roblems came back last night in a major way, and the site was very slow from about 6pm until this morning.

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?1464-Server-Issues&p=14968#post14968

our host nor we could figure out what the problem was even after sifting through all the logs, but everything seems fine for now.

We're still planning a short maintenance period soon to upgrade the forum software, and will let everyone know when that's supposed to happen.

Back