• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Error Pins

Error Pins

banshees19

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya,

New to Disney pin collecting and sorry if this has been asked before

Today I brought the 'Classics Walt Disney Collection'- The one in the blue box with 5 pins commemorating the fifth anniversary of the Walt Disney Classics Collection. I noticed that the trowel and the treble clef have an error on the back, the 'D' in Edition is missing. Could anyone tell me more about this- how many were sold with this mistake? and any other information about it would be great.

I think I know which set you are referencing...is it this one?

View Pin: WDCC - 5th Anniversary 5-pin boxed set

41416.jpg

Yes that's the one!

Any info about it? I've checked out pin pics but just tells me about there is a mistake. Doesn't say how many were released with the mistake

Last edited:
no one knows how many were sold with the mistake. Probably all of them. Disney doesn't recall pins like these, typically. When they pull off the shelves for quality control or something, it's because a guest has pointed it out to them (at the parks).

Back