• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Event Trading Card and Tiny Boxes

SOLD! Event Trading Card and Tiny Boxes

pins4twin

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Like everyone else, did not get enough Trading card and pin sets or tiny boxes. Looking for at least one Trading card and as many Tiny boxes as I can get. Willing to buy or trade. Thanks.

I didn't get enough trading card either, but I will probably end up with double knowing my luck...lets keep in touch and see what we end up with

I only got 3 trading cards and 2 tiny boxes. All might be up for trade depending on what they are.

I have 3 Trading Cards that I’ve decided to cancel. I’m open to letting someone else by them “at cost” but they actually put my total in the higher shipping bracket.

So, figuring the cost of the extra shipping and then forwarding on to someone, it’d be $86 total for the 3. The only increase would be if they come back and decide to collect tax.

If anyone wants them at that, please let me know. Otherwise I’ll cancel them mid-next-week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back