• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Everybody needs a little Scrooge for the holidays! WDI Sorcer Hats Scrooge Ends Tues 12/11 10pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Everybody needs a little Scrooge for the holidays! WDI Sorcer Hats Scrooge Ends Tues 12/11 10pm CT

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Been a bit busy with boring grown up stuff so what better than having an auction to get back into the swing of things! Up for your consideration is WDI Sorcerer Hats Scrooge, LE 200, pinpics #94237. Who better for the holidays? So here we go, and a Bah Humbug to you too!

tumblr_p0iak5Xmfj1wzypxlo1_500.gif

2e75e1495dce9ee5184637ff93246aa3.jpg

My pinpics is Disneychildwithin. You will notice that I collect almost everything! Feel free to bid non-pin related stuff as I'm a hoarder of all things Disney. Also a sucker for Harry Potter stuff.

Last edited:
I love the WDI sorcerer hat series ! I wish they'd put some new ones out!

I'll start this off with:

Pin 99631 Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Aladdin and Jasmine
DS - July 2018 Park Pack - Aladdin / Genie - Version 3 (Green Genie) (Can't find on pin pics and don't have pic handy. Sorry !)
Pin 112195 Mickey and Pluto in Santa and Reindeer Outfits (Some holiday Cheer of my own)

201511115277.jpg
RS_R26f85cbe6a.png

I love the WDI sorcerer hat series ! I wish they'd put some new ones out!

I'll start this off with:

Pin 99631 Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Aladdin and Jasmine
DS - July 2018 Park Pack - Aladdin / Genie - Version 3 (Green Genie) (Can't find on pin pics and don't have pic handy. Sorry !)
Pin 112195 Mickey and Pluto in Santa and Reindeer Outfits (Some holiday Cheer of my own)

201511115277.jpg
RS_R26f85cbe6a.png
OMG that Mickey and Pluto pin is so cute! Thanks for the amazing bid!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Oooh fun! Gonna bid these two :)

PIN 62543 -- DLR - Friday the 13th - The Haunted Mansion Boxed Set (Mickey)

PIN 5282 -- Where The Magic Began Boxed Set (Disneyland) Sorcerer Mickey

Oooh fun! Gonna bid these two :)

PIN 62543 -- DLR - Friday the 13th - The Haunted Mansion Boxed Set (Mickey)

PIN 5282 -- Where The Magic Began Boxed Set (Disneyland) Sorcerer Mickey
Oh cool, I had never seen those before, that HM Mickey is a crackup. One more and we'll have a leaderboard!

We have a leaderboard!
scrooge-mcduck-gif-14.gif

1. cadien (BT Zootopia)
2. curiousdinah (Aladdin couples/Genie PP/ Mickey-Pluto)
3. mybabykelly (HM Mickey/Sorcerer Mickey)

Oh boy...2 awesome pins from my wants will definitely get you on the leaderboard. I just have to think...

1. cadien (BT Zootopia)
2. Summerskin (SB friends pin/ Pinocchio photo booth)
3. curiousdinah (Aladdin couples/Genie PP/ Mickey-Pluto)

I'd like to try please, I would love this pin,My brother would as well ,We could share it! Here's my bid ,Pins 131051 DLP Madame Adelaide and Duchess
RS_Rf63389dd53.png
Brand new on original card and 101766 Disney store UK sleeping Beauty stained glass fairies
images
, Brand new on original card and purchased new by myself. Thanks, Sabrina.

Man oh man, this is getting serious! I love all the bids so far!!

murray.gif

What to do, what to do...

New Leaderboard:
1. cadien (BT Zootopia)
2. Summerskin (SB friends pin/ Pinocchio photo booth)
3. teddy_ruxpin (My cat/SB stained glass)

Sorry guys, it's been hectic. My son is on crutches, either a very bad sprain or a fracture, still waiting to hear. My husband took him in to get x-rayed and of course came home with no crutches because he knew we had some. We do...but for my daughter who is 2 heads smaller than my son...this is why you have to do these things yourself! lol Basketball season just started so it's a real bummer, but hopefully it's a sprain and he'll recover quicker than if not. Anywho, sorry to ramble...new leaderboard:

1. cadien (BT Zootopia)
3. teddy_ruxpin (My cat/SB stained glass, 2 Ariels)
3. Summerskin (SB friends pin/ Pinocchio photo booth)

This ends tonight!

I'm really sorry about your son,I hope it's not fractured. I damaged my ankle once and it was agony.

I'm happy to claw my way up to 2nd place,I need to try and crawl up to first if i can! I'll add this set to my bid please 97037 Princess jewelled crest Belle
pin97037th200
Brand new on original card from my own collection!

Hmmm...I do love all those pins...I think I'm leaning towards choosing what would be hardest for me to get in trades though...if that makes sense.

Leaderboard stands.

Okay i'll remove the Belle pin and instead i'll add 102733 Disney store UK Sleeping Beauty stained glass Sleeping Beauty and Prince, Brand new on original card and purchased by me from Disney store and pin 91346 DLP Snow White Jewel series
pin91346th200
brand new on original card.

Sabrina! You're making it so difficult!
1467637179533.gif

What to do?

New Leaderboard
1. teddy_ruxpin (My cat/2 SB stained glass, 2 Ariels, Snow)
2. cadien (BT Zootopia)
3. Summerskin (SB friends pin/ Pinocchio photo booth)

P.S Anybody know why there are some images missing on pinpics?

P.S.S Just under 5 hours to go!

My son would love those...switching up again.

1. Cadien
2. Teddy_ruxpin
3. Summerskin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back