• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Ex-CM Moving Blowout [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see what’s posted right now, but I may be interested in picking something up!

1. Do not PM me with your order, please comment with what you want using this method

$3:
A-2 thor logo

$12:
B-2

2. $3 pins are only add-ons to a standing order

3. Please do not edit your posts, just post again to add to your order.

3. Feel free to make offers on any pins over $10.

4. Prices are for individual pins, however they are around pins I would be likely to make a deal for, because they are part of a series.

5. I do have multiples of many pins, so if you like something and it's claimed, just claim it again and I'll see if I have another.

6. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

7. Paypal fees included.

8. Shipping starts at $4.00 and goes up by $0.25 for each pin after that up to 15.99 oz. After that, shipping is calculated.

9. Asking for a trade does not guarantee the pin saved, since selling is strongly preferred.

10. Pins are guaranteed authenticity, if you have a question about it, let me know before purchasing. I will give better pictures.

Last edited:
$7
532016fcbd8ef2cb3cca29b59666632a.jpg

$10
79819c3e9fe0a835a0a425aef690e0e9.jpg

$12
e989cf62d220311318d352110adf3175.jpg

Pics of the insides
PNDEL94.jpg

Last edited:
Current specials

Take 5% off orders $60 or more
10% off orders $100 or more
20% off orders $300 or more
25% off $500 or more.

Free LE/LR pin on orders over $25!

Last edited:
Okay. I appear to be a guinea pig for this little experiment, so I'm just gonna switch back to the old way of doing this. Please follow the instructions above and have fun looking!

Hello. I’m interested in

$7
B1 Ariel
C3 Mickey

$10
D3 Donald Car and Goofy Jungle Cruise (2)

$12
B2 Unicorn Day
D2 Haunted Mansion and Teacup (2)

$15
A1 Ducks
A3 Mickey icon Little Mermaid
B2 Donald

Thank you.

Interested in:
$15: Mystery pins (8 are shown) in B2 and B3
$10: 3 Villain Butterflies C3
$12: 3 Villains Butterflies D3
$12: Hotel Ginger Pins A1 B1 C1 B2 and B3

PLMK what is still available. And thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back