• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! FairyTails co-op. COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! FairyTails co-op. COMPLETED
Wanted to be added but my partner found the ones I wanted! Thanks!!
I’m glad you’re all set. But since you hadn’t asked for anynpins here, I’m wondering if you meant to post this somewhere else. Maybe in @wdwaurora’s sale?

I’m glad you’re all set. But since you hadn’t asked for anynpins here, I’m wondering if you meant to post this somewhere else. Maybe in @wdwaurora’s sale?

You have spots open for ones that I was looking for but my partner found them as well and instead of taking someone else’s spot I edited my post to say that I was no longer interested.

Sorry for the confusion!

Reactions: Ajk
You have spots open for ones that I was looking for but my partner found them as well and instead of taking someone else’s spot I edited my post to say that I was no longer interested.

Sorry for the confusion!
Ah! Hadn't noticed your post before you edited it. Thanks for the clarfiication.

I was able to get the Best in Show ticket. Since I will have first dibs on the RSP, I moved the "safe" line down a notch. While it is still random and anything can happen, the chances of me being able to get three of any given pin has increased. Still plenty of open spots!

Hi :) Can you add me for the Basil/Toby? New here - if I'm doing this wrong let me know lol

Hi :) Can you add me for the Basil/Toby? New here - if I'm doing this wrong let me know lol
Welcome! You are doing it completely right. You are added and, since you are first on that list, pretty much guaranteed to get the pin.

Don't forget to post something in the Introductions thread so everyone can say Hi!

Reactions: Ace
I'm leaving for China in the morning and won't be doing any updates until I am back on May 19th. Feel free to continue to make requests (especially for empty spots!!) and I'll update when i am back.

Edit- I'm finding I have better access than I thought I would and more time in the evening/morning so continuing updates as I can.

Last edited:
I'm leaving for China in the morning and won't be doing any updates until I am back on May 19th. Feel free to continue to make requests (especially for empty spots!!) and I'll update when i am back.
Have a safe trip.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You sure can! Just Sven and Meeko to pick up to complete the first co-op!
If they don't fill up I can also pick them up as traders later :)
Definitely wanna give other people the chance at them but would gladly help the co-op to fill if needed

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I didn't see the 9 pin framed set. Will you be doing a co-op for that one? If so, I'd be in for a Marie and Pegasus.

Have fun in China!

I didn't see the 9 pin framed set. Will you be doing a co-op for that one? If so, I'd be in for a Marie and Pegasus.

Have fun in China!
I wasn't going to originally just thinking it wouldn't be in demand as it's a bit pricey. But sure, I'll go ahead and list it and put you down.

If they don't fill up I can also pick them up as traders later :)
Definitely wanna give other people the chance at them but would gladly help the co-op to fill if needed

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Good to know. Sounds like I'll be putting in for at least one set. :)

Last edited:
Edit: never mind I was gonna go for the nana in the big set. I’m spending enough as it is lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back