• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fairytale Designer Collection 2014 Pin Set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairytale Designer Collection 2014 Pin Set?
Keep It coming guys :)
Omg I don't post pictures up so must be a reseller ! Perhaps I have better things to do then post pictures of the sme doll that a lot of other people have!

Also @anna not like it's any of ur business what I do with the dolls or pins I buy! So keep ur nose out. Actually Snow White is sitting on the shelf not like I need to explain myself to u

to anyone that thinks it's there business to talk about what I do with the disney stuff I buy and keep chatting about it . What sad lives u all lead if u think posting on a few forums Is going to affect me or any sales that I wish to do in the future on eBay or outside .

I could buy every release that comes out and flip it for money, it's not ur business so get real! Not you or anyone will stop me or anybody doing this so get off ur pedestal and get a life all of u!

now back to eBay :) hahaha

obviously touched a nerve as its true!! i couldn't give a rats *** but the sad stories you come up with is pathetic (sells on one site as needs money for kids and on another trying to buy the same item cheaper) like yourself. go back to ebay and keep ending your auctions early because your not getting the cash you want , that why snow white is sitting on your shelf still lol

Stay positive that you were able to purchase a set.... I hope those who were unsuccessful can get what they want from the set asap for a fair amount! ! :)

From your computer to eBay's ears! :lol:

I emailed Disney to confirm my order, its definitely confirmed and should be here on Thursday :) Can't wait! I have had lots of nice emails from the people buying the other four from me, makes me enjoy being part of the pin trading community :) I get more happiness from seeing other people so happy, not money. *lame*

I think you mistyped. It's not spelled L-A-M-E. It's spelled A-W-E-S-O-M-E. :)

Graemecookie said:
I could buy every release that comes out and flip it for money, it's not ur business so get real! Not you or anyone will stop me or anybody doing this so get off ur pedestal and get a life all of u!

now back to eBay :) hahaha

It does however become OUR business when you are looking to the collecting community for help in obtaining items (new releases or older items) which you then intend to sell back to the collecting community at a nice profit for you. Not really in the Disney spirit is it...

obviously touched a nerve as its true!! i couldn't give a rats *** but the sad stories you come up with is pathetic (sells on one site as needs money for kids and on another trying to buy the same item cheaper) like yourself. go back to ebay and keep ending your auctions early because your not getting the cash you want , that why snow white is sitting on your shelf still lol

I love over the fact u r interested in my life so much u keep watching my auctions!

Touched a nerve? Don't think so love! Don't need to keep ending my auctions early!

also u think no one will buy Snow White? U crack me up Mel , u r so pathetic

I love over the fact u r interested in my life so much u keep watching my auctions!

Touched a nerve? Don't think so love! Don't need to keep ending my auctions early!

also u think no one will buy Snow White? U crack me up Mel , u r so pathetic

Well I'm glad you're finally admitting to being a scummy reseller. You can resell to your hearts content for all care just get your butt off a forum for COLLECTORS!

OK, this thread has run it's course. As I posted a friendly warning about keeping this thread on topic and people still continued on with specific non-topic posts, the mods/admins will be reviewing said posts and issuing infractions as warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back