• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Counterfeit DLP Animator Princesses

Counterfeit DLP Animator Princesses

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
This came up, because I had a question about which ones had been faked, and I found this list on Facebook someone had put together. We want to try to expand on DPF's resources for identifying which pins have been faked, and the tells if they are known, so I am pulling some of the info over. If you are a member of the "Is My Pin A Scrapper" Facebook group, you can search "animator" and you will find a few posts about these, with photos and more info.

The easy tell is that the fakes are a lot more reflective than the originals. So if you shine a light on them, you will get a glare and not see the details of the pin. If they are on cards, there will be no price sticker. Also, the book and flower on the right side of the card will be olive green. The correct coloring is gray.

Faked:
  • Belle on books
  • Belle smelling flowers
  • Tiana sitting
  • Aurora holding basket
  • Aurora holding flowers
  • Tink sitting
  • Alice laying down
  • Alice with Dinah
  • Cinderella stepping into slipper
  • Snow with deer
  • Moana holding shell with Pua