Fake Reuben Hidden Mickey?

Discussion in 'Pin Comparison' started by Emma Goldband, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Emma Goldband

Emma Goldband New Member

0   0   0

I'm thinking hes fake? Before I contact the person I bough him from I just wanted some second opinions.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    527   0   0

What makes you think he is fake?

Also, it is better to take the picture with nothing in the background - no hands, no design on the paper, nothing. Just a plain white background. And a plain black/dark background.

3. Emma Goldband

Emma Goldband New Member

0   0   0

it just feels/looks a little off is all. It also only has one prong on the back in a place iv never seen it before.

Sorry about the pictures my lighting is the worst so I was using my hand to get closer to the light. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4. Snoffsan

Snoffsan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Its super hard to see for sure without actually holding it in your hand but I say real from the photos. It does not have any of the big signs for a fake in my opinion. But I have never seen this pin irl so Im no expert. :)

5. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    527   0   0

So the one prong/nub/whatever they call it on the back is ok. That does not necessarily mean it's a scrapper. Pins can have one or two of those (the ones that are attached to the post.)

It's been a while since I bought scrappers...back when I was first starting out, I was amazed at the great deals on eBay. LOL. But, I don't remember there being scrappers of this particular pin. The Hidden Mickey on the front is a nice shape too.