• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Fantasy/Fandom Trader Clear Out

FOR SALE Fantasy/Fandom Trader Clear Out

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I have come to an impasse with my wonderful husband about the state of my hoard of traders. They rapidly expanded during the pandemic and have outgrown my books, storage space, and a bit of his sanity for seeing pins coming in to our house all the time. I will be attempting to downsize my traders by selling them here. I have always said I'm hesitant to sell pins as that isn't what I got into it for but it's at the point where for the health and sanity of my family I need to downsize. I know in the past charity sales and fund a bag sale prices were fairly low. I am doing my best to price things fairly based on wide variety of factors (sold prices, what I have into it, commonality, etc.) If you something priced below what I've got it at, send me a message and we can chat. All things on this thread will be combined with my main thread.

Shipping is $4 for up to 8 oz in the US, $5 for up to 13 oz, and $8 for over 13 oz. I will ship internationally at cost; which starts at $10 for Canada and $14 for anywhere else.
Payment is only accepted via Paypal invoice or Paypal G&S. I will only ship to the paypal payment address for US buyers.
Please only claim via comments in the thread as it makes it easier for me to keep things straight.

REuCIrM.png

All large pins are $10 each. SOLD: Belle, Mali
Mushu $5
Minnie is an error pin(missing words) that is free with any purchase if you can tell me the Pinpics number.

OIcvd3d.png

Teacup $15 SOLD
Dress $10 SOLD

Mini Storm Trooper Head $3
Mini Vader Head $3
Mini Logo $3 SOLD
Dagger $5
Never Tell Me the Odds $5
Stocking $5
Join Us or Die $5
Reylo Circle(one saber broken) $18
Reylo Cut Out $18 SOLD
Laserbrain Harry Potter Ornament $20
Laserbrain Harry Potter Ice Rink $35

dQVD9e5.png

Mini 9 3/4 $3
Mini Death Hallows $3
Chibi Hermione $3 SOLD
Witherwings Wares Crookshanks Dangle $40
Witherwings Wares Luna $55
Official Hogwarts Express Sign $10
Official Hogwarts House Crest $10
Wand $7
Laserbrain Owl $15
Fleur & Bill $8
Pepper Imps $8
All others are $5 (these are mix of official and fantasy pins) SOLD: Harry Potter, Thestral, Black Cat, Unicorn, Griffin, OWL Outstanding, Albus, Yellow Puff

qXgdSAJ.png

Most of the pins are this page are Laserbrain except the two shop fronts and the lantern.
Teacups $15 each
Green Castle Snitch Circle $20
Glittery Owl $35
Winged Key $10
Lantern $15
Kiss Candle $10
Storefronts $15 each
Dragon $25
Mermaid Window $25

Last edited:
First board
Maleficent $10