Figment Parking Sign Hidden Mickey?

Discussion in 'Pin Comparison' started by Randakinskywalker, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I know this series has been very heavily scrapped and I've seen a lot of garbage ones in past years, but today I came across a pretty convincing one. I was surprised by how nice it was. The colours match the pinpics image, the enamel is smooth and doesn't dip, and it's pretty weighty, moreso than your average fake. Could someone post pictures if they have one that's for sure real? Or can anyone chime in? I know I'm likely being duped by a pretty good fake but I'm curious. Ignore the raindrops on the back pic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ajk

Ajk Pinnerdo on Instagram

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

I have one that I am pretty sure is legit as I got it back when this set first came out. My photo is a little washed out, but my colors look just like yours as does every other detail, including that tiny speck to the left of the J for his horn which strikes me as a good indicator. Personally, I would say you have the real deal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

That's exciting/encouraging to hear! If it's real I cant believe I found one in the wild 14 years later lol. It's a set I've always wanted but figured I'd never get due to fakes.

4. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Si & Am Lover!

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

It happens!