• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Figpin - Coop: Disney Princesses Deluxe Box Set 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Figpin - Coop: Disney Princesses Deluxe Box Set 2021 Edition

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Note: This is currently not open for all DPF members... this is added back from pre-hacked DPF. All spots were filled, so I need to identify who signed up. The best way would be to see if this info is on the history website... how does one access this? If anyone has a link, please post it here or PM me.

Princess pins in the set:
Aurora: Poohlady5
Moana: me
Mulan: Pinfan
Pocahontas:
Tiana:

Price per pin: $25/pin

Just received notice pins have shipped from Figpin!

Last edited:
This is a picture of the set:
74bde9ed9aff4319b4d38a97c4f48e4b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Note: This is currently not open for all DPF members... this is added back from pre-hacked DPF. All spots were filled, so I need to identify who signed up. The best way would be to see if this info is on the history website... how does one access this? If anyone has a link, please post it here or PM me.

Princess pins in the set:
Aurora:
Moana: me
Mulan:
Pocahontas:
Tiana:

Price per pin: $25/pin

Just received notice pins have shipped from Figpin!
@hopemax

I’m pretty sure it’s not available on the Wayback Machine. The co-op overall page is available with a link showing to what I believe is your post, but clicking that comes up with a “page was not archived” message.

I also tried to search the thread title on Google (thanks brattyjedi for that bit of info) to see if the page was cached, but I don't think it was. Or if it was, it's been purged. Let me try other search engines...

I also tried to search the thread title on Google (thanks brattyjedi for that bit of info) to see if the page was cached, but I don't think it was. Or if it was, it's been purged. Let me try other search engines...
I’m pretty sure it’s not available on the Wayback Machine. The co-op overall page is available with a link showing to what I believe is your post, but clicking that comes up with a “page was not archived” message.

Thank you both! Greatly appreciate the assists.

For those who know they were on this list, please just post. I have an faint idea of who stepped up, but it's not strong enough for me to add names here. :(

No go...but I had a thought.. From the link brattyjedi got, we can see that you originally posted the thread on February 10th. So look at your Paypal transactions from that period. Unless you didn't have people pay in advance.

No go...but I had a thought.. From the link brattyjedi got, we can see that you originally posted the thread on February 10th. So look at your Paypal transactions from that period. Unless you didn't have people pay in advance.
Nope... no payments. :( Good thought though. :)

Well, hopefully those who signed up will remember and sign back up.

Hi, I signed up for a Mulan pin in a coop and I think this might be the one.
Thanks... also seems faintly familiar. You are now listed for Mulan.

So Tiana and Pocahontas remain. . If the prior co-op people are no longer interested, please just post this, so I can open it up for all DPFers. :)

Hi, I signed up for a Mulan pin in a coop and I think this might be the one.
I’m so glad you remembered - I debated earlier in the week if I should post on here that I thought you signed up... because I remember when I first saw this coop and who was claiming things, I read your username too fast and wondered what I had committed to.:)

The pins have arrived.

Since its been roughly a week and no one has claimed Tiana or Pocahontas, I will open the last two to all DPF members. Unless claimed by the DPF member who originally signed up (and I do firmly recall all were claimed), Tiana and Pocahontas will be available to all DPF members (first come first served) tomorrow at 9:00AM mountain.

Note: the $25 price only covers the cost of the pin. I overlooked the cost of shipping the pin to each member's home. Please add $4 for shipping. Final price $29.

Can you please give us the payment info? Thanks.
Payment info has been sent.

Pocahontas and Tiana are now officially unclaimed and open to all DPF members. Please add a comment in this thread if you have interest in either. First come first served. Total cost will be $29 shipped (pay as goods.)

Note: the pins in this set are all LE 1000. I think I saw somewhere the same art will be released as Figpin commons (ie, OE pins) - maybe without glitter and/or gold nickel? Not 100% sure about the details or if they in fact will be released as Figpin commons.
  • FiGPiN Numbers: Aurora #653, Moana #654, Mulan #655, Pocahontas #656, and Tiana #657
  • Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel.
  • Finished with an electroplated gold nickel coating.
  • Stands up on a patented FiGPiN soft rubber backer or FiGPiN action post.
  • Encased in a museum-quality, clear poly-carbonate display box with a white ABS plastic base, all in one collectible, displayable box.
  • A uniquely designed and character-specific background card finishes the look, encased in a collectible, displayable box.
  • Sized approximately 3" tall (76.2mm) 3/32" thick (2.0mm)
  • All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back