• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finder for Mac vs. Signature pic

Finder for Mac vs. Signature pic

HiddenMickeys

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey guys. I have quite a few Ariel wants so I made my own pin group on pinpics to help me keep them straight and I thought it might be helpful to add a signature pic here with the link to that group. I have a Mac and was using Finder since I don't have any other photo software. I found a picture to use and made a text box to paste the URL, but can't figure out how to make the text a link. Under Tools and then Annotate there is an option to make a link but it's greyed out and I can't figure out how to get that to work so that I can insert a link. Anyone have any ideas on how to have a background picture with text including a link?

Back