• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Finding a pins value?

QUESTION Finding a pins value?

FauxPas

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone seems to know exactly what their pins are worth. I've been told to watch ebay's sold listings, but if the pin I'm looking for hasn't been bought or sold in awhile, where else can I find out if it's a good deal?

Pinpics price guide doesn't work and gives me a blank screen.

Maybe everyone here can help me with figuring out a couple of my ISOs?

Looking at the Bolt El Capitan 66717
Dapper Dogs Bolt 115631
And the vanilla soda pin 96169

Thanks!!!

Bolt marquee? Listed at $375 so I’d say trade around 200-300 depending on the person.

Dapper Dogs $100-200

Not sure if you’re talking about the Bolt pin trading delight (ptd) with the ice cream but that’s last sold at $50

Usually pins that don’t have a gauge on eBay are ultimately dependent on the person trading the pin. You could factor rarity, LE, pin pics trade/wants pins in same collection, difficulty to acquire. When you trade often enough, you start to factor all these things and formulate your own ideas about how much a pin is worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bolt marquee? Listed at $375 so I’d say trade around 200-300 depending on the person.

Dapper Dogs $100-200

Not sure if you’re talking about the Bolt pin trading delight (ptd) with the ice cream but that’s last sold at $50

Usually pins that don’t have a gauge on eBay are ultimately dependent on the person trading the pin. You could factor rarity, LE, pin pics trade/wants pins in same collection, difficulty to acquire. When you trade often enough, you start to factor all these things and formulate your own ideas about how much a pin is worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent summary!

Back