• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! Firefighter Mug

Ohhh my gosh, I can’t believe it finally arrived!!

I shipped that mug at the beginning of JUNE and it has traveled back and forth across the country about four times now. I don’t know what USPS is smoking. I’ve just been watching the tracking number for ages, laughing at all the updates.

a0c4b43b6b08884923fedfefc45c44f0.jpg

Glad it arrived - amazed that it’s still in one piece!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shipped that mug at the beginning of JUNE and it has traveled back and forth across the country about four times now. I don’t know what USPS is smoking. I’ve just been watching the tracking number for ages, laughing at all the updates.

Holy Geez that is crazy!!

It's the Flat Stanley of mugs...

Back