• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First Pin Mail and a Zap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Pin Mail and a Zap!

bizliz1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I've never traded online and I'm so glad there's a community like this so that now I can. This week was definitely a success with a few trades and a zap from, who I've heard is the best, docfish2u! Thanks again!! It's actually funny cause I've been trying to update my pinpics and sure enough the same pin I was zapped was one I had just added!

image_zpsad46pts7.jpg
[/URL]

Wonderful pins and congratulations. I am still awaiting my pins from my first trade, but I have made purchases here and it has been great!

Fun! I love all the Captain Hook pins! He's a favorite at our house, mostly because of Jake and the Neverland Pirates... Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back