• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Five pin exchange

This is a bubble envelope package containing 5 pins, to be mailed USPS First Class.

RULES:

1. Must be in the US and have a US mailing address;
2. Must have a feedback score of 5 or more.
3. Must be active on DPF within the past two weeks. Active means logging in and posting;
4. Pins are traded 1:1
5. NO SCRAPPERS. If the pin you are trading into the package has known scrappers and you did not personally purchase the pin direct from the source or a reputable seller, please don't trade it into the package.
6. Please share what your trade haul is so we can all enjoy seeing what you pick. This means you post pictures of the pins you traded for that were in the package. Don't post pictures of the contents of the package or what you traded into the package.
7. You must be willing to send your address to the DPF member who is sending it to you;
8. All pins are bubble wrapped. If you notice that the bubble wrap has gone flat, please be courteous and replace it.
9. Package must be shipped with tracking.
10. Package must be shipped out within 7 days after you have received it.

The person who receives the package from you should be as excited to open it as you were… so please trade with that in mind.

OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery box/bag pins

Look on PinPics or PTDB to see if you have pins the next person is seeking.

Last edited:
RULES:

1. Must be in the US and have a US mailing address;
2. Must have a feedback score of 5 or more.
3. Must be active on DPF within the past two weeks. Active means logging in and posting;
4. Pins are traded 1:1
5. NO SCRAPPERS. If the pin you are trading into the box has known scrappers and you did not personally purchase the pin direct from the source or a reputable seller, please don't trade it into the box.
6. Please share what your trade haul is so we can all enjoy seeing what you pick. This means you post pictures of the pins you traded for that were in the box. Don't post pictures of the contents of the box or what you traded into the box.
7. You must be willing to send your address to the DPF member who is sending it to you;
8. All pin boards are bubble wrapped. If you notice that the bubble wrap has gone flat, please be courteous and replace it.
9. Box must be shipped priority (priority mail flat rate medium box is what the box is sent, but it may be cheaper to send "regular" priority, depending on how far the person you are sending it to is from you);
10. Box must be shipped out within 7 days after you have received it.

The person who receives the box from you should be as excited to open it as you were… so please trade with that in mind.

OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery box/bag pins

Look on PinPics or PTDB to see if you have pins the next person is seeking.
So the package has 5 pins and we can trade all, none or in-between?

Can’t wait.

Is everyone’s pinpics the same as their user name here. I have two accounts (long story). Curiousdinah and Curiousdinah2 are both me, both have wants. Newer pins are on the second account only.

I'm answering this for @GroguFan - Our PinPics is actually the same as my username, so look for stratasfan (We have a joint PP account, and we'll be doing the package together anyway. :)

@firechief18 - So sorry to hear about the coffee pot! That's terrible. We use an old Corning Percolator, and I would hate to lose it, so we actually have some spares in the pantry for the day when this old faithful dies!

I also love your drawing method!

Back