• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #5

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #5

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I wanted to spread some Disney fun this week after seeing and being inspired by all the amazing Disney Pin Forum Anniversary Games. I will be hosting flash contests all week this week.

The Rules are Below

1. Must be a member of the DPF with a single positive trade feedback or 50 non spamming posts
2. Must be willing to send me your address
3. Must complete entry requirement before specified end time

Each giveaway will have a different pin as a prize along with a zap of Halloween candy(I hit up those sales this morning and have lots to share). The results of all entries will be randomized and posted. There is no limit to how many times you can win.

This giveaway ends 8:30 PM PST on November 4th.

Here is this giveaway's prize.

3tdvDyV.png

If manage to beat my time/score on a puzzle or activity, you get to choose an LE pin from this board. (Unlimited number of winners per day but one per person this week)

YTNjxVy.png

If you manage to enter 4 of the 7 flash giveaways this week, you will be entered to win this Alice LE boxed pin.

4jS1TrG.png

This giveaway's puzzle/game will be posted as the first comment. All you have to do to enter is submit a your completed puzzle screenshot for your entry. This giveaway will end at 8:30 PM PST on November 4th.

ENTRIES
1. @bingandnelsonfan
2. @stratasfan
3. @watzshakinbacon
4. @brattyjedi
5. @TonkaToy
6. @Minestar17
7. @Pecosace
8. @Pibbman
9. @Pinfun
10. @caw caw rawr
11. @timeerkat

LE PRIZE CHOICE
1. @Minestar17 picked Sorcerer Mickey
2. @chubs191 picked Earth Day Bears
3. @caw caw rawr picked Cinderella Minnie/Mickey Halloween party
4. @Pecosace picked Finding Nemo seagulls pin
5. @stratasfan picked Stitch High Seas
6. @bingandnelsonfan picked Endor speeder
7. @Pinfun picked Cruella perfume
8. @Pibbman picked Incredible Family Dinner
9. @Chilikitty picked Dumbo anniversary
10. @timeerkat picked American Adventure pin
11. @Tokaji picked Mulan Puzzle piece
12. @watzshakinbacon picked Aurora festival oval
13. @brattyjedi picked 20000 Leagues Medal
14. @TonkaToy picked Pluto with Crab
15. @coblj003 picked Mouse and Key
16. @theoucharis picked Han Solo

ALICE GIVEAWAY
1. @Pibbman
2. @Pecosace
3. @bingandnelsonfan
4. @stratasfan
5. @watzshakinbacon
6. @brattyjedi
7. @TonkaToy
8. @Pinfun
9. @caw caw rawr

Last edited:
It's official, I am the worst at these puzzles. I was doing it on my tablet, but still, how can my time be that seriously bad? This was my second try, I just can't speed it up.
aac14cc63995713737c84378480a5a62.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Sorry, I have to bow out of this one. Puzzles are not my forte. But I admire all of you that are doing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear ya!!!

Even though I participated, I'm with you on this! As much as I love jigsaw puzzles, doing them at speed is not my forte either!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Working on this and I have to say, even knowing what you are trying to do, under 14 seems pretty impossible! I bow to your puzzle skills.

I think this was a bit too hard with rotation and the lack of explanation of the controls. Sorry about that everyone. There will be no more jigsaw puzzles as challenges though as this was the last of two I had planned. I can say tomorrow will be a scavenger hunt but with a Disney twist.

There will be two random people drawn for LE pins who entered today of everyone who submitted and hasn't won one yet.

Wow....I have to agree - rotating pieces took a while to figure out. Fun to do although it took WAY longer than expected (I think it said 60 min; sorry forgot to grab the time in the screenshot)

50567747483_c78db6bc8b.jpg

@summerskin

Don't get me wrong, I really do love jigsaws! I didn't mean to imply that it was too hard. :)

This is my fourth game, am I in the running for Alice?

Last edited:
My 1st try was 30 mins (didn't grab a screenshot so I know I won't be entered) and then on my 2nd attempt my sister-in-law called to talk about christmas presents, so it went out the window. It was fun though!

I messed up counting as I spilled my dinner all over the paper I was keeping track and am verifying everything after I get off childcare duty later tonight.
It's official, I am the worst at these puzzles. I was doing it on my tablet, but still, how can my time be that seriously bad? This was my second try, I just can't speed it up.
aac14cc63995713737c84378480a5a62.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Back