• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #6

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #6
Oh shoot, I didn’t even get one guess right!
emoji1787.png
Don't feel too bad. I had 2 of 3 matching and then I decided I had to solve the puzzle, so I changed 1 of them. I dropped to 1 of 3 correct.

Thanks for another awesome game @summerskin. You have been quite generous with your time and prizes this week. And somehow I came in first on the randomizer again? Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket. I truly had a great time spending a little time avoiding things I needed to do to instead do things I wanted to do. Sometimes you just have to prioritize.

Back