• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #7

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #7

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I wanted to spread some Disney fun this week after seeing and being inspired by all the amazing Disney Pin Forum Anniversary Games. I will be hosting flash contests all week this week.

The Rules are Below

1. Must be a member of the DPF with a single positive trade feedback or 50 non spamming posts
2. Must be willing to send me your address
3. Must complete entry requirement before specified end time

Each giveaway will have a different pin as a prize along with a zap of Halloween candy(I hit up those sales this morning and have lots to share). The results of all entries will be randomized and posted. There is no limit to how many times you can win.

This giveaway ends 2 PM PST on November 6th.

Here is this giveaway's prize. There will be two winners with each of you choosing one pin.

uCiP8mk.png

If manage to beat my time/score on a puzzle or activity, you get to choose an LE pin from this board. (Unlimited number of winners per day but one per person this week)

9XfcDgH.png

If you manage to enter 4 of the 7 flash giveaways this week, you will be entered to win this Alice LE boxed pin.

4jS1TrG.png

This giveaway's puzzle/game will be posted as the first comment. This giveaway will end at 2 PM PST on November 6th.

Last edited:
The game/challenge for this giveaway is simple. The point of this weeks giveaways was to help provide a distraction and hopefully some fun during a crazy time in our world. It always helps me to help spread positivity and community. This giveaway is a way to hopefully bring you some of the excitement I've had planning things all week. The rules are below.

RULES
1. All you need to do is submit a puzzle/game/pin hunt/challenge etc. for me to solve in a comment. It can literally be anything from a word puzzle to a sudoku to a picture identification or trivia or jigsaw puzzle etc. Be as creative as you want. If you are looking for inspiration, @CanaDaLE has the best puzzles/challenges in her interactive games and @chubs191 had everyone tell their favorite type of puzzles in her generous anniversary giveaway.
2. It just needs to have a parameter of some sort like a time I need to beat etc. or a certain score I need to get if you want to potentially win from the LE pin board(only relevant for those of you haven't won one yet.)
3. All entries will be entered into a giveaway for the pin of the day.
4. Anyone(who hasn't already won an LE pin from the board) who submits a puzzle or challenge I can't solve or beat the score/time by 10:00 PM PST on November 6th will win an LE pin. I just ask you be reasonable and don't expect me to solve a 300 piece puzzle in 2 minutes or something.
5. The puzzle can be something you create or something you find online etc.

I hope everyone will solve some of them along with me and get some extra fun out of this giveaway to cap off the week.

Last edited:
ENTRIES
1. @Pinfun
2. @coblj003
3. @Lizard1515
4. @stratasfan
5. @theoucharis
6. @TonkaToy
7. @Gelatoni
8. @SoraPandora
9. @CanaDaLE
10. @timeerkat
11. @watzshakinbacon
12. @Pibbman
13. @Pecosace

LE PRIZE CHOICE
1. @Minestar17 picked Sorcerer Mickey
2. @chubs191 picked Earth Day Bears
3. @caw caw rawr picked Cinderella Minnie/Mickey Halloween party
4. @Pecosace picked Finding Nemo seagulls pin
5. @stratasfan picked Stitch High Seas
6. @bingandnelsonfan picked Endor speeder
7. @Pinfun picked Cruella perfume
8. @Pibbman picked Incredible Family Dinner
9. @Chilikitty picked Dumbo anniversary
10. @timeerkat picked American Adventure pin
11. @Tokaji picked Mulan Puzzle piece
12. @watzshakinbacon picked Aurora festival oval
13. @brattyjedi picked 20000 Leagues Medal
14. @TonkaToy picked Pluto with Crab
15. @coblj003 picked Mouse and Key
16. @theoucharis picked Han Solo
17. @wonderbywonder picked Lilo & Stitch Rocket
18. @CanaDaLE picked zero magic in the air
19. @SoraPandora picked Fred dragon
20. @momin.ator picked Art PTD

ALICE GIVEAWAY
1. @Pibbman
2. @Pecosace
3. @bingandnelsonfan
4. @stratasfan
5. @watzshakinbacon
6. @brattyjedi
7. @TonkaToy
8. @Pinfun
9. @caw caw rawr
10. @timeerkat
11. @SoraPandora
12. @coblj003
13. @CanaDaLE

Last edited:
@CanaDaLE has the best puzzles/challenges in her interactive game

I second that! This isn't timed but I remember thinking this one was fun to see which pins people pulled from their stash. @CanaDaLE often required you to pick a character name for the games, but for the sake of this one-off entry here, I've modified slightly.
Using your pins, spell out your DPF name and post a picture (each pin can only be used once). So for example, I might choose:
P - Pinocchio pin
I - Ichabod crane pin
N - Nala pin
F - Figaro pin
U - Ursula pin
N - Nemo pin

Also - this was literally one of the most enjoyable weeks of the year thanks to all your distractions @summerskin. Much appreciated.

I've enjoyed the jigsaw puzzles you and @CanaDaLE have posted, so I will keep to that theme. I am not very good at them, but you seem to be. I don't think this is a puzzle with the rotating pieces, so I would venture a guess that you could probably complete this puzzle in under 5 minutes. You have already generously gifted me with an LE pin, so I am just curious to see what your best time is.

Per @stratasfan request, a Frozen puzzle:
Frozen - jigsaw puzzle (300 pieces)

I've enjoyed the jigsaw puzzles you and @CanaDaLE have posted, so I will keep to that theme. I am not very good at them, but you seem to be. I don't think this is a puzzle with the rotating pieces, so I would venture a guess that you could probably complete this puzzle in under 5 minutes. You have already generously gifted me with an LE pin, so I am just curious to see what your best time is.

Oh - Frozen! But at 300 pieces I bet more like half an hour! :) I'm going to have to try this later!

Oh - Frozen! But at 300 pieces I bet more like half an hour! :) I'm going to have to try this later!
Ah, I hadn't even thought much about the number of pieces. I have no idea how many pieces were the ones done previously. Haha. Shows you how well I do on puzzles.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@summerskin, I've already won an LE this week - which means you can just do this for fun - no parameters on finishing it, or even doing it at all if you don't want too.
I used some like this in my Anniversary Game.

ID the following Movies from the portion showing of their Movie Posters. Most are pretty easy, hopefully a few are slightly harder, but not impossible. These are all Pixar or Disney Productions.

THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE, SUBMIT ANSWERS TO ME BY PM/DM TO WIN A SMALL ZAP! I MUST RECEIVE YOUR ANSWERS BY MIDNIGHT PST.

02b4f46c774b30e5b79bb15361315fe1.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the pin scavenger hunts so I'd like to make one. Since we can't really travel this year, let's travel the (Disney-themed) world through our pin collections. Take a picture of a Disney pin from your collection that fits each of the following categories.

There's some things we need for every trip so pick pins that feature:
1. Luggage
2. Identification
3. Something else you bring on vacation
4. Transportation
5. Hotel

We're visiting all the Disney parks on this trip so grab a pin from each one:
6. Disneyland Resort
7. Walt Disney World
8. Tokyo Disney Resort
9. Disneyland Paris
10. Hong Kong Disneyland
11. Shanghai Disneyland
Bonus point if all the pins show either the name of the resort or a park, attraction, show, or land at the resort.

We're also visiting some other Disney related places and going shopping so grab a pin from each of the following:
12. Disney Cruise Line
13. Adventures by Disney or a guided tour
14. Disney Studio Store Hollywood
15. Walt Disney Family Museum
16. Disney Store
17. Disney pin from a location that wasn't already listed above

Pick out some pins that show some of the things we bought:
18. Disney themed food
19. Disney themed merchandise
20. Something from a foreign country

You can make three substitutions by either putting a non-pin item that fits the category or a pin from a location that isn't duplicated (ex. if you put a pin Box Lunch for 17, you can use an Aulani pin to substitute for a different one).

Just a head's up, I will be solving these from last submitted to first submitted(Basically in reverse order). This means I might not get to some of the earlier ones by 10 PM tonight. I will solve/complete everything to the best of my ability though in the next few days if I don't finish today. I will submit my answers to the puzzles one by one until I get through them all. :)

Here’s a fun puzzle which is hopefully not too challenging. - find my favorite Disney animals!

94a9b54b55e09caa540b8492394458d8.jpg

This is open to everyone who wants to play! I can’t guarantee a pin zap for everyone, but I can definitely send you a card and some stickers if you’d like! :)

Just send me a private message with your completed puzzle (or as much of it as you are able to do) and your name/mailing address!

Last edited:

OMG - finally finished, my eyes were watering. Definitely not fast - but tons of fun

Ooh, neat! I love everyone's creativity with puzzles so far!

Mine will be a logic puzzle!

Steps to enter:
1. Go to Logic Puzzles by Puzzle Baron
2. Click Start a New Puzzle.
3. Set it as a 3x5 grid, moderate difficulty.
4. Click Start this puzzle.
5. Solve it! :)

My time for completing one is as follows, if you would like to try and beat it:

logic-puzzle.png

Wow! So many great puzzles and challenges! Since I also already won an LE, here’s one for fun:

Dress up as your favorite (or just a) Disney character using items around the house (so no store-bought costumes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My game is more of a fun family activity. Write a bunch of your favorite Disney characters’ names on small slips of paper. Take turns picking names. After drawing a name, keep it secret. Take a paper plate and a writing utensil (whiteboard and marker if you are doing many rounds). Put the plate on top of your head and spend about a minute drawing the character. Then show your creation to the other players. Whoever guesses the correct character gets the point. If no one guesses, you get the point. Keep taking turns until you run out of characters or get bored.

Back