• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING For trade: Minnie main attraction ears and keys

TRADING For trade: Minnie main attraction ears and keys

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I have had these extras for a while now and trying to get rid of some. I don't like the hussle with selling and paypal fees and exchange rates and so on and so on so I was thinking I could try to see if anyone would be up for a trade. I only miss one key (except for the big 6 + CM) and that is D23. Besides of that I would love to trade for pins. Or Loungefly bags maybe or other cute Disney bags? Stuff that I can't get from here. I would also be up for a trade/sell. You get my stuff and instead of you sending money you help me buy some pins or something that I cant buy from here. I know shipping will be a bit more that a regular pin trade, but let me know if you are up for trying to figure anything out.

Show me what you got!

Let me know if you want more pics of my stuff. I have 2 pair of January ears. Photos of both.

And as always for those that don't know I live in Sweden so will be international trade.

zvtIHQp.jpg

VPCWJRR.jpg

o9KVvN6.jpg

h7CivM6.jpg

HaZBMpa.jpg

t6DhWqQ.jpg

oNrjcKd.jpg

Tagging @mybabykelly in case he is looking for either of these Minnie ears! Don't know where his colelction stands right now, but I remember he was working on some of these!
Thank you so much for thinking of me Elizabeth! Luckily I was able to complete the ears already, but I'm super grateful that you remembered I was on the hunt :) Wishing Elin the best of luck in finding a good trade regardless!!!

Back