• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fotoball Pins

Fotoball Pins

TonkaToy

Scrapper Spotter!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hi,

I have some new in package Countdown to the Millennium pins. They are very nice enamel pins, from the Disney Store. I just noticed that they were produced by fotoball, for Disney. I know that they are authentic, and tradable, but have any of you had issues trying to sell or trade them?

Pin rules simply list:
"To trade a pin with a Disney cast member, the pin must be made of metal and have a representation of a Disney character, park, attraction, icon, or other official affiliation. Additionally, the pin must have a Disney copyright on its back."

http://disney.go.com/eventservices/howtopintrade.pdf

Last edited:
They should be tradeable at US Parks. Sometimes you get a CM who gets touchy that it doesn't have an "official pin trading logo." This set pre-dates the existence of those logos. But most CM's are just happy to have something different and authentic.

Back