• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free Christmas in July Game

Completed Game: Free Christmas in July Game

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
As most of you know, I hosted a Christmas game last year. I have begun planning phases for the coming game for this year. I, need some help, from all of the elves here at our wonderful forum. I have a few questions below and if you answer them you get a free entry for a Christmas themed prize.

1. Would you prefer to see more winners/smaller prizes or fewer winners/bigger prizes?
2. Should I use a Christmas time theme or a variety of random pins; if you would prefer a variety of pins what character would you like to see?
3. Should the contest be posted randomly or the sign up time announced ahead of time.

This contest will stay open 7/20 at 8 PM PST.
One winner will be chosen from the submitted entries via random drawing.

Congrats to @Purplemandms! Please send me your address and I will get your prize out to you.

qE2Cx74.png

Last edited:
Cool. I'd like to play this year.
1. Smaller prizes more winners
2. I'd say stay with Christmas theme
2. Random

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1. Smaller prizes for more winners seem fun, but that’s also prob more shipping costs. Whatever works for you works for us!
2. Christmas theme is cute!
3. Selfishly, I’d say sign up ahead cuz I always miss the random ones haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, either choice for all the questions would be awesome but I will cast my vote...

1. Smaller prizes for more winners
2. I’ll vote for random pins, although Christmas themed pins is quite cute.
3. Random times

My $0.02 worth:
1 - smaller prizes for more winners
2 - random theme, but whatever works easiest for you
3 - sign up ahead of time

Thanks for even offering such a game

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

First, thank you for offering to do this again!

No matter the format - the prizes are all very thoughtful and extremely generous.

1. More winners
2. A specific theme is fun, but random absolutely works
3. Random - think of it like a pop up restaurant...you never know when and never know where...

I’m going to echo what pretty much everyone else said - Any of these options are fine! This is your game - you do you.

But since you asked...

1. More winners, if postage isn’t too much. Maybe the winners could help cover shipping?
2. Variety, but a holiday theme would be fun, too! I’m a sucker for cute classic animal characters. :)
3. Ahead of time, so we don’t miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. I like to see see a game with more winners, but possibly one great prize versus smaller prizes...
2. It's cool to have a specific festive theme, though prizes don't necessarily have to be Xmas...
3. Please announce ahead of you expecting a big signup...

1. Bigger Prizes - only because shipping is crazy pricey (at least in Canada for LBE this is usually $4.50 or more each). Not sure how much you pay in the US.
2. Themes are always cute
3. Posted Randomly

Last edited:
OK so here is my input:

1. More winners... who doesn't like to see as many people win as possible.
2. I love themes... maybe have them be varying themes (Aka holidays where one gets Christmas, then one gets Halloween), but I am crazy like that.
3. Specific sign up times announced.

First of all thank you for doing this

1) I'd say smaller prizes, but what ever is easiest with shipping honestly. I know it can be expensive for shipping, especially over seas/to Canada
2) I enjoy a random variety, that way you're sure to hit the most people possible
3) Ahead of time

Once again thank you for even thinking of this and I'm sure that anything you do will be met with much praise!

This is very awesome of you!

1 - smaller prizes for more winners, though I do also worry about shipping charges adding up.
2 - A variety. I love animal pins! :)
3 - ahead of times so international people can also plan to participate, unless random times include mornings and later at night.

Back