Free - Countdown to the Millennium and DS Magical Musical Moments pin cards

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by stratasfan, Nov 20, 2019.

1. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I didn't know where to post this, but wanted to offer these to someone who might be wanting a card for their display. :) I went to great lengths to get a CttM pin on a card. We took pins off three cards and I thought that maybe someone had discarded their card in the early days and regretted not having the card to display.

We have two CttM cards in their plastic package -

One says 54 Pins to Go and on the back lists 58 That Darn Cat to 52 Belle and Beast.

The other says 82 Pins to Go and on the back lists 86 Capt. Hook 1953 to Eeyore 1966.

We also have one Disney Store Magical Musical Moments card. This is for pin #27 - Robin Hood "Oo-De-Lally".

If anyone is interested in any, just PM me your address and I will mail the card to you!

2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

May I have the Robin Hood card, please? I traded for that one and it didn’t have the backer card.

3. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Sure thing! Just PM me your address! I'll mail it out this week. :) That is why I posted . . . as I thought someone might like the card to put with their pin for display or storage! -grin-