• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free game for Alice and Hedgehog Pop pins

Completed Game: Free game for Alice and Hedgehog Pop pins

cyke23

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I bought this pin set at Boxlunch because I needed the Queen of Hearts for my villains funko pop pin collection. I don’t need these 2, so here’s your opportunity if you want them.

3c1866a5b801a1d36c47a1d611db9c78.jpg

Free to play - you just need to answer a question. This will close on Friday, July 26, 6:00 pm Disneyland time. One winner will be picked at random from the submitted answers.

Background: I’m going to Disneyland this week! I’m squeezing in 1 more trip for my annual pass before renewing next month. I’m very excited to be immersed in Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, go on Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind, see Soarin over California (before it reverts to World), see Mickey’s Philharmagic, eat at Black Tap, and eat at Craftsman Grill (fka White Water Snacks). I’m also hoping to do a lot of character meet and greets and do more things I haven’t done in a while.

What experience(s) are you looking forward to at DLR or any other Disney park?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ooh! Main Street Electrical Parade at DLR is the "attraction" I'm most looking forward to for our upcoming trip.

For our WDW trip, I'm excited about eating at Ohana. Also going on the Rise of the Resistance ride!

Have an amazing time in your next trip! Thank you for running the game!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Congrats on your upcoming Disneyland trip! For any upcoming WDW trips I’m always excited to ride Splash Mountain and of course check out Galaxy’s Edge! If I were ever able to take a trip to DL I would be most excited to experience something new!
Thanks for running the game! Enjoy your trip!

What a fun question! I'm actually planning a trip to DLR this October. (That's right West Coast folks, gonna be in your neighborhood 4 months from today!) #1 attraction looking forward to go on again is the Haunted Mansion decked out by Jack and friends. Love that version. #1 attraction looking forward to doing for the first time is Guardians of the Galaxy. I love the tower in general and I'm psyched to see that version. I'm also hoping Nemo is still running so I can ride it one last time before it's gone. I had super fond memories of 20K Leagues as a child and was upset when they closed it and then glad when Nemo opened and now sad again it's closing. (Such a roller coaster of emotions over the years!) And just generally psyched about all the West Coast stuff we don't have on the East Coast (Alice, Toad, Monsters, Bobsleds, etc) Four months from today!

P.S. For my next trip to WDW, I am looking forward to pins, pins, and, uhm, pins. It will be a very focused trip. :D

I bought this pin set at Boxlunch because I needed the Queen of Hearts for my villains funko pop pin collection. I don’t need these 2, so here’s your opportunity if you want them.

3c1866a5b801a1d36c47a1d611db9c78.jpg

Free to play - you just need to answer a question. This will close on Friday, July 26, 6:00 pm Disneyland time. One winner will be picked at random from the submitted answers.

Background: I’m going to Disneyland this week! I’m squeezing in 1 more trip for my annual pass before renewing next month. I’m very excited to be immersed in Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, go on Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind, see Soarin over California (before it reverts to World), see Mickey’s Philharmagic, eat at Black Tap, and eat at Craftsman Grill (fka White Water Snacks). I’m also hoping to do a lot of character meet and greets and do more things I haven’t done in a while.

What experience(s) are you looking forward to at DLR or any other Disney park?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love it! Go Funko villain pins!

(I also have a small Funko villain collection. You have excellent taste in pins). :)

It's really kind of you to run this game,Thank you! These are such cute pins!
I go to Disneyland Paris once a year or every other year and i always look forward to It's a Small World and Alice's Teacup ride and many others! I also love any parades they have and pin trading of course!
I wish i could get to America to try all the different rides there are.

#1 attraction looking forward to go on again is the Haunted Mansion decked out by Jack and friends. Love that version.

Going to DLR the ONLY thing I wanted to do was the Haunted Mansion Holiday! I made a special trip out there for only one day so I could visit the attraction, and just my luck when we arrived at the park it was down :( . Luckily it came back up again and I got to experience it over and over again.....and if I ever went back to DLR it would be for the Haunted Mansion Holiday, seeing as I can do the regular version at WDW which is easier overall for me to get to.

Reactions: Ajk
For DLR: excited to see the Main Street Electrical Parade again!
For WDW: excited to ride Spaceship Earth...my very fave. Also Candlelight Processional and all the Christmas decor everywhere. It's so magical!

I'm excited to get back to DCA and go meet all my favorite Marvel heroes! I've been neglecting them for trips to Batuu hehe, I also still need to check out Soarin Over California before they ruin it and change it back to World again :p

Back