• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free Rapunzel Just Hue and Me with Green Pascal Pin Giveaway

Completed Game: Free Rapunzel Just Hue and Me with Green Pascal Pin Giveaway

PinAPalooza

Active DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the title says and my other posts mention, I am hosting a giveaway for a FREE pin - my Rapunzel Just Hue and Me with Green Pascal!

In case you've forgotten, here is a picture of the pin.

eb87b0_66e17331f78a4ab2a8141633a75ba336~mv2.webp

This free pin giveaway is open to all DPF members, residing anywhere in the world (U.S. and international). Entries will be collected below and will close on Saturday, April 9, 2022 (so, in 8 days).
The drawing will occur on Sunday, April 10th.

Thank you for participating!

Saved to announce winner/randomizer results

List Randomizer​

There were 23 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. @bcol
  2. @Chusaurus
  3. @nateeter
  4. @theoucharis
  5. @SoraPandora
  6. @TheMickeyMouseRules
  7. @momin.ator
  8. @Rick195275
  9. @noone
  10. @brattyjedi
  11. @Pinfun
  12. @mybabykelly
  13. @timeerkat
  14. @teddy_ruxpin
  15. @dznycrzyfmly
  16. @eugefitz
  17. @Disneychildwithin
  18. @Spr175psu
  19. @stitchismyspiritanimal
  20. @TiggerSue
  21. @watzshakinbacon
  22. @maiarebecca
  23. @Snoffsan

Congrats @bcol and stay tuned for future giveaways related to naming more pins that I release!

Last edited:
I would like to enter please. A couple of my good pin friends collect Punzie and this would be a great gift for one of them.

Oh, oh! I run a segment on our YouTube channel that's all about art and creativity (I actually just posted March's challenge). Would love to add this to the collection. Thanks so much for hosting this game - count me in!

Back