• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: FREE! Robin Hood Loungefly LE 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: FREE! Robin Hood Loungefly LE 500

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hi All!

There are so many wonderful members on DPF who always look out for me when new pins in my collection are released. In that spirit, and in the spirit of it being our 10th anniversary, I am offering up the following:

I was lucky enough to get an extra Robin Hood Loungefly LE 500 today.

s-l1600.jpg

If anyone still needs it, I am offering it up here ENTIRELY FREE (I will cover shipping).

giphy.gif

To enter:

1) Please post a picture of your Robin Hood collection
2) Please post your favorite gif (a spr game without gifs is not a spr game)

tenor.gif

3) Please post a story about how someone helped you acquire a hard-to-get pin

Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, July 21 at midnight EST.

Will complete drawing by randomizer on July 22.

Again, there is no cost to enter (i.e., I will cover shipping.)

Thanks, everyone, for making this such an amazing forum!

giphy.gif

ENTRIES:

1) @momin.ator
2) @SoraPandora
3) @goofyfordonald
4) @stratasfan
5) @pretty Omi
6) @MerlinEmrys
7) @Randakinskywalker

Good luck, everyone!!

Last edited:
I am going to do this in two parts. First my favorite gif

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Especially good for watching trade auctions.

giphy.gif

tumblr_oki207yZG61vg74heo1_500.gifv

10046076_7b2a222d27a91ed8f1a2ab379b0353a8.png

My Robin Hood Collection

10046076_311a9cb16b6f256a28d6da7d1f7ea719.jpg

Help from a friend. My RH pins share a board with Si and Am.

Sorry photos are so large.

Thank You @Spr175psu

Wow! Awesome collection and great gif usage! Thanks for entering, @momin.ator, and good luck!

So....the thought just occurred to me that I didn't leave a second post for Entries.

giphy.gif

Anyone object to me editing the original post?

Also, I was hoping that @starry_solo or another admin could run the randomizer next week since I have little to no experience doing them and also would prefer the objectivity of someone other than me doing it.

giphy.gif

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But seriously, I would rather an admin run the randomizer if that is okay.

giphy.gif

Wow! Awesome collection and great gif usage! Thanks for entering, @momin.ator, and good luck!

So....the thought just occurred to me that I didn't leave a second post for Entries.

giphy.gif

Anyone object to me editing the original post?

Also, I was hoping that @starry_solo or another admin could run the randomizer next week since I have little to no experience doing them and also would prefer the objectivity of someone other than me doing it.

giphy.gif

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But seriously, I would rather an admin run the randomizer if that is okay.

I approve... just let one of us know when it is time to run the randomizer...

My small but mighty RH collection:
9a8a30dd74e1925648a516d5f93da08b.jpg

A few of my favorite gifs:
403330a76445627e7f26e395e13835d5.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

There have been so many times people have helped me get pins I never would have been able to add to my collection otherwise! It’s hard to choose a specific time or person... but I’m going to go with Ann (@AddictedtoAlicePins) who recently zapped me two really hard to find pins, including one of my grails - this adorable Dormouse from an LE framed set! I don’t know what brought on that WONDERful feat of generosity, but I am truly grateful.

1493ce373d8f76fd142a3b1544090d3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this is super generous Shaya! I totally blanked on this release and I’m in need of this pin, one way or another, so I’d love to enter.

1) My collection displays are a complete mess. There’s been so many Robin Hood releases the last 2 years and I need to completely reorganize. So let’s turn back the clock about 10 years to when my two main collections shared the same board. My collection has grown a lot since this board was put together but it does contain some of my absolute favorite pins.

ece6cc651e6a95da7d3ad622908e9d8b.jpg

2) The gif. A picture is worth a thousand words but what does that make a GIF? Hmmmmm....

giphy.gif

3) An act of kindness. I can think of nowhere else to even start then the person who tagged me in this thread, [mention]TinyTink [/mention]

Way back in the Dizpins days, Felice zapped me a pin. Like most zaps, I didn’t know it was coming. After some time had passed and the package was shown as delivered she had asked me about it because I didn’t mention it. The problem was that I hadn’t received it. After some investigation it turns out someone had given her my address, but it was actually someone else in my town with the same name. Felice actually called the person to explain the situation and arranged for me to pick it up in person. I did and I was able to add this absolute beauty to my collection.

dfe514208f9116265696e794326848f7.jpg

Anyone who knows me understands how much this pin means to me, without the back story. I love Goofy, I love Masterpieces and I love that there are people like Felice and Shaya in this community.

Best of luck to everyone!
Mike

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

There have been so many times people have helped me get pins I never would have been able to add to my collection otherwise! It’s hard to choose a specific time or person... but I’m going to go with Ann (@AddictedtoAlicePins) who recently zapped me two really hard to find pins, including one of my grails - this adorable Dormouse from an LE framed set! I don’t know what brought on that WONDERful feat of generosity, but I am truly grateful.

Awesome gifs and that is a great story! Ann is definitely one of the best! And that is definitely a mighty RH collection!

Thanks for participating and good luck!

Wow, this is super generous Shaya! I totally blanked on this release and I’m in need of this pin, one way or another, so I’d love to enter.

1) My collection displays are a complete mess. There’s been so many Robin Hood releases the last 2 years and I need to completely reorganize. So let’s turn back the clock about 10 years to when my two main collections shared the same board. My collection has grown a lot since this board was put together but it does contain some of my absolute favorite pins.

ece6cc651e6a95da7d3ad622908e9d8b.jpg

2) The gif. A picture is worth a thousand words but what does that make a GIF? Hmmmmm....

giphy.gif

3) An act of kindness. I can think of nowhere else to even start then the person who tagged me in this thread, [mention]TinyTink [/mention]

Way back in the Dizpins days, Felice zapped me a pin. Like most zaps, I didn’t know it was coming. After some time had passed and the package was shown as delivered she had asked me about it because I didn’t mention it. The problem was that I hadn’t received it. After some investigation it turns out someone had given her my address, but it was actually someone else in my town with the same name. Felice actually called the person to explain the situation and arranged for me to pick it up in person. I did and I was able to add this absolute beauty to my collection.

dfe514208f9116265696e794326848f7.jpg

Anyone who knows me understands how much this pin means to me, without the back story. I love Goofy, I love Masterpieces and I love that there are people like Felice and Shaya in this community.

Best of luck to everyone!
Mike

Well done on the gif, Mike! That is an amazing RH collection! And I am all too familiar with Felice's generosity and altruism so that story doesn't surprise me :)

Thanks for participating and good luck!

My last post...I would like to thank @MerlinEmrys for all that he has done. I love that he spent
time looking for HM pins in the parks just to trade them to us because we wanted/needed them.
I also love that he is always willing to offer pins from events and purchases at cost to people who
need them. Me - I was able to get two awesome Aristocats pins that I probably never would have
gotten without his generosity. The DSSH postcard and the Fairy Tales jumbo. Both are special
to me and I look at them knowing that they are on my board courtesy of a really nice guy.

Thank you Merlin!

My last post...I would like to thank @MerlinEmrys for all that he has done. I love that he spent
time looking for HM pins in the parks just to trade them to us because we wanted/needed them.
I also love that he is always willing to offer pins from events and purchases at cost to people who
need them. Me - I was able to get two awesome Aristocats pins that I probably never would have
gotten without his generosity. The DSSH postcard and the Fairy Tales jumbo. Both are special
to me and I look at them knowing that they are on my board courtesy of a really nice guy.

Thank you Merlin!
Awww! Thank you @momin.ator!

And thank you @Spr175psu for a great and kind opportunity! I shall be back for an entry indeedy. :3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I like the pin where he is bowing, what pin is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back