• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fresh Meat! I mean...I'm new here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh Meat! I mean...I'm new here. :D

HopelessMagic

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family and I just recently went to Disney World and omgosh I never knew pin collecting was such a phenomenon! When I went my first time back in 1997, pin collecting didn't exist. If it did I'd have surely spent my money on pins instead of keychains. :banghead:

But, fast-forward to now and I'm absolutely hooked! We purchased a handful of pins while we were at the park but it didn't satisfy the hunger. I found myself stalking auctions and trade boards and picking out my favorite collections. I already have some that I'm sure I'll never own and others which I'm willing to trade. So...here I am joining your decent into madness. Should we hold hands or just scream internally? I'm ok with either. :p

There's only one way to enter into this hobby, we need to hold hands AND scream internally. XD

Welcome to DPF. :)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Welcome. You should also look for pin traders who may live locally to you, as they would hold events that you can attend as well. I'm just getting more and more into pin trading myself and just learned about this fact recently from the Forum as well. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back