• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL "From The heART" Topiary Diorama for Charity by Evilos

VINYL "From The heART" Topiary Diorama for Charity by Evilos

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Here I am doing another charity custom and very happy to do so. Last year I helped raise $800 for a little sick boy in Texas with my Pooh Custom and this year I raised $600 for Autism with my Blue Alien. Time to give back again for Epilepsy!!! On June 2nd this one of a kind custom will be in the silent auction along side of some Disney and Dreamworks legends. Lots of cool Disney personalities will be there to tell stories and share their experiences with the company and the movies they helped create.

This piece called "From the heART" is a Purple and Green Topiary Vinylmation bush, with a little child holding a Disneyland Red Baloon with Mouse Ears. Totally custom!!! Comes all together with wood base and glass dome! Truly another Evilos original for a great cause.

Here is more info on the event:

https://www.facebook.com/artfromthehART

7238196204_a8300d65fb.jpg

7238189938_76acc8c64f.jpg

Wow! This is amazing! I love seeing your work... and it's awesome of you to do it for such great causes. Keep up the good work! :)

Back