• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen pins. images as we get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen pins. images as we get them

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
disney_s_frozen___characters_by_titanbeast-d6cxep9.jpg

If your going to the el Capitan showings and want to meet up
with other DPF folks...
check out THIS THREAD <~~link

Hi folks!!!
I know many of you out there are chomping at the bit,
eagerly awaiting information about Frozen's upcoming pin releases with the Movie.
I am too! :anxious:

I was wondering if folks could please please please
*with sugar on top* post images of frozen pins as we come across them, here on this thread? This way all us nutz who are wanting this stuff before the movie is even released get our fix. :lol:

I will add them here in the OP as they come in.

I am working on an image of ALL of the Frozen pins I have. The only one missing right now for my collections: Adventures by Disney Frozen, and the AMC Olaf.

I sewriously want to see the adventures by disney pin! if you have an image please share!!!

El Capitan le300 ticket pin with vip seating.
1379672_10151626585936372_1530133527_n.png

DLRP 2 open edition pins *Image is of are my first Frozen pins!
12655_10202290738172482_1356274049_n.jpg

opening day pin: le 2500
tumblr_mri336XNIY1s93hs9o4_1280.jpg

A snowflake with the sisters, OE USA parks.
DSC_0578.JPG

and a 4 pin booster pack. also OE USA parks
DSC_0577.JPG

DS.com worldwide jumbo le450:
frozendisneystore_zpse6d214e4.jpg

DSF/GSF release:
attachment.php

6C08A073-4166-4955-A09C-CD99AA409035_zpse5pbt3cl.jpg

Thank you to everyone who has been providing images and links to images for this thread! Keep them coming!

Last edited:
I'm gonna need that booster pack. I know everyone loves Olaf, but I wish Elsa and Anna were on the opening day pin.

I was just going to collect Elsa pins, but I might as well become a Frozen completist now while it's still easier to get the pins.

Last edited:
Thank you for the images and the link! Excellent! Cant wait to see more images and hopefully some close ups of the pins without any glare! woohoo!!!!

**did anyone else notice the Thor pin on the link Lisa provided? oh boy!!!**

I am so sickeningly excited for this movie! Hoping I can get my hands on them all!! I really love the whole plot with the sisters as I am really close with my sister. I'm gonna join you guys in that group of crazy kooks who want them all before the movie is released! :lol: @_@

I really love the Opening Day pin. Im not a huge Olaf fan, but I think its just super duper cute! you think there's ANY chance the booster packs will be at DL by Sept?

**did anyone else notice the Thor pin on the link Lisa provided? oh boy!!!**

Yep, I noticed it and I'm super excited about it!! Especially since I don't think there will be much Thor pins at DSF since they might pick Frozen over Thor. I want them to play both movies at the El Cap so I can get marquee pins of both Frozen and Thor. The El Cap has played two movies at once before, so they can do it again.

Last edited:
I can't see it too well, but is the snowflake with Anna and Elsa a LE or OE?

I was wondering the same thing I'm so excited to see the edition sizes are larger then I thought hope DSF keeps with the LE 400 sets when/ if they release their line of Frozen pins!
In love with that Frozen heart pin!

Last edited:
I cannot wait for Frozen to come out, we saw great trailers at D23 on Friday and now I want all the PINS coming out for this movie!! I looked and looked for the Thor pin, but could not see it, he is my favorite Marvel character. Can anyone post a better photo? Happy to see Frozen pins!! The Jessica Cruise line looks great too, I'll be on a Disney cruise in October hope to pick that one up. Where did you see these pins in the first place? Thanks for posting.

November is going to suck for me...I'm going to be wanting all of the DSF Thor pins (I am disgustingly obsessed with Thor and Loki, I have a huge collection of figures and stuff. Its sad!), and Frozen looks really good (already in love with Elsa and Anna...great!!). Better start saving now right? Ha!

I'm still iffy on the movie being any good, BUT I love the 2d versions of the characters. I really like the art on these pins, and I LOVE that the olaf one is free d rubber BUT behind the snowglobe orb so it can't get dirty! It looks so nice!

A great start to the Frozen pin series. Not a big fan but will definitely get them for trade.

Anyone have info on that beautiful Jessica pin?

I'm still iffy on the movie being any good, BUT I love the 2d versions of the characters. I really like the art on these pins, and I LOVE that the olaf one is free d rubber BUT behind the snowglobe orb so it can't get dirty! It looks so nice!

I'm the same, I hope I'm pleasantly surprised and the movie is awesome. I'm only excited about Elsa and that means even if the movie isn't amazing, I'll still love it because of her and she makes me want to collect all the pins and any Frozen merch with her on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back