• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**Frozen, Rapunzel, Princesses, Brave, PTDs, & more! Come look!**

**Frozen, Rapunzel, Princesses, Brave, PTDs, & more! Come look!**

partofthatworld

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello hello! :wavey:

Well, now that I've entered the real world and need to pay rent and bills, I must sell a good amount of my traders please add shipping of $2.50 + .50 for every other pin you buy (US only, if international, please PM me!). I MAY be willing to trade based on what is being offered

Payments will be made via Paypal as goods. Let me know if you have any questions! All pins are on original backing cards unless otherwise stated.

$110

$150

$27

$60

$30

$35

$25

$25

$20

$20

$35

$25

$35

$20

$50

$45

$65

$40 (chaser, no backing)

$30

$20

$20

$25

Last edited:
Hi I tried responding back to the PM but it says your inbox is too full. I'd like to purchase the pin, however
Please pm when your inbox isn't full haha. Thanks!

Hey! I responded to your PM because I wanted to add another pin. I went ahead and made the payment for the two but still would love to add the 3rd. LMK

Hey there!
Not sure if you got my last PM, but I am still interested in purchasing the pin. Either way, I have left my Paypal email in the PM or you could PM me your Paypal email. Let me know, thanks

Sent you a PM yesterday! I'm also interested in the Merida on Angus, but your inbox is full now.

Last edited: