• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Frozen Vinylmation coming in march?

VINYL Frozen Vinylmation coming in march?

staykawaii

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to the word of a long time source at the Disney Store, we can confirm that Disney Stores (and DisneyStore.com we assume) will receive a Frozen 8 piece Vinylmation set on March 16th. There are no confirmed photos yet but the set is coming. Whether or not the set also comes to the parks is not known at this time.

Source:
vinylmationkingdom.com/2015/02/08/frozen-8-piece-vinylmation-set-coming-march-16th/

Apparently been pushed back?
vinylmationkingdom.com/2015/03/07/frozen-vinylmation-release-date-pushed-back/

They are also reporting that the series will include Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, Hans, the Trolls (Juniors) and a mystery chaser.

We don’t yet know what the figures look like, but its been reported that they will have a Tsum Tsum/Pop Vinyl feel to them. And we don’t yet know if these are themed on the original movie or the new Frozen Fever short.

http://vinylmationkingdom.com/2015/03/09/details-upcoming-frozen-vinylmation-series/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am really excited for this series because it's one I actually want all of the characters... I usually only buy random ones I want from different series off ebay instead of buying 10 boxes to find the one I want... So I'm really looking forward to this.

im hoping this series is Frozen and then they make some LE Frozen fever ones. :)

Pictures here:
vinylmationkingdom.com/2015/03/11/frozen-vinylmation-series-previews/

Ive gotta gotta say im really disappointed. They look like fisher price toys. I really only like Olaf... I'm hoping these are cuter in person. /:

I don't like the look of these at all IMO they are Ugly! Olaf is the only one that's semi cute but I think I am just going to pass on this line completely

According to a post on the Disney facebook page somebody purchased some of these in a UK store (it didn't say which one), I don't suppose anyone who lives near a UK store can confirm whether they have seen them yet or not?

According to a post on the Disney facebook page somebody purchased some of these in a UK store (it didn't say which one), I don't suppose anyone who lives near a UK store can confirm whether they have seen them yet or not?

I work in a Disney Store in the UK - these have not yet been released, as far as I know they are coming out on Monday in select UK stores and online.

-Charlie

I've never been big in vynilamarions expect some of the larger ones, but even so, I'm not really a fan of these either. I like the Olaf and Sven well enough, but not enough to actually spend money on them. I hope that they appeal to so,e fans though! I think humans are hard to do in vynilmation form, the proportions are just a challenge. And the trolls are so dark! It's hard to see the details.

Saw them in store early this morning and I've got to say they are just as underwhelming in person. Huge disappointment.

Saw them in store early this morning and I've got to say they are just as underwhelming in person. Huge disappointment.

Picked up a few. got some elsas and a couple of svens with a coronation elsa chaser

il_340x270.696949333_9ldw.jpg

I got one yesterday and it was the trolls, which is the only one I wanted so that was lucky (not lucky at all, you can tell which is the mini ones because it's much lighter haha!)

We still have about 4 trays of them at my store, these ones aren't selling fast. I think it's due to the creepy faces aha

-Charlie

I am torn on buying them...I definitely do not want to pay over retail for them because, well, they just aren't cute enough...however, I only want Sven, the trolls and the chasers, so I don't know if I want to take my chances buying "blind"!?! :facepalm: Decisions, decisions! :lol:

I ordered 3. My girls actually really like them. Thought they looked so cute. :) I only want Olaf so I hope I get him! The girls want Anna and Elsa. Will let you know what I got when I get them in the mail. Maybe someone wants to trade?

There was an Anna Eachez on the site but when I saw it, it was already sold out. Anna in coronation dress and the variant is frozen Anna

Back