• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Funko Disney Villains VS Heroes! AND Inside Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funko Disney Villains VS Heroes! AND Inside Out!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
10423847_10153163990436462_9028756072647917372_n.jpg

4879_BB_-3Quarter-Inside-Out-REG-PDQ-GLAM.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad to see a wider variety of films... I mean how often does bugs life get merch?... With that said I feel like this is kind of disappointing at least for me... I'm sure others will love it though so this isn't a waste of a series in my opinion.

the villains look awesome but i don't really collect anything outside of princesses... Or tarzan/hercules... So the only ones I'd really want is ariel... And she's already been made in mermaid form a few times... I'm not a huge fan of jasmines expression, and the frozen ones even though in different poses have already been made...

so ill probably pass on these but the inside out ones look great. :daisy:

OH. my. GOD. inside. out.

I especially love Sadness lying on the ground and Joy with her arms splayed out.

Marshmallow is NOT a villain! :nono: Should have been Hans. But hey, that just means more Marshmallow toys. Not enough of Happy Marshmallow though.

FarFromDreams you beat me to it... you're so right! I find him the most loyal of Elsa's friends. Kicking Anna out of where she was not invited and refused to leave when asked is not being a villain, it's backing up Elsa. And "Princess Marshmallow," I love it!

Not too big on the heroes/villains personally!
Reserving judgement on Inside Out until I see the move, but I do also like the Sadness lying on the floor one ha ha. And the rainbow unicorn thing?!

I've bought pretty much the bulk of my mystery figures from hot topic in the h vs v set and have yet to get an exclusive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back