• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game is full! RESULTS posted in posts #3 (list) and 27 (screenshot)

Yeah it let me pay! Still having issues via sending normally but was send by repeating a past transaction, just let me know it you've recieved it...

@CanaDaLE waiting on you!

tenor.gif

OK, I am here. Sorry, was at work and can't run the randomizer there. Saw the message, will run at 6 pm Pacific Time.

I will run a single randomizer @Rasputin , unless I need to also run a second one for the 4 grand prizes.

I edited the title of your thread, though, to say which posts will have the results. @Rasputin 's original post #3, which I will edit, will have the list. And my post #27 will have the screenshots.

Back