• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Gideons Bakehouse card

ISO Gideons Bakehouse card

sbmpins

Pin Trader
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
This weekend there are special promos at WDW for Halfway to Halloween. One promo is a special card given out for free to those in line at Gideons Bakehouse in Disney Springs. I would love to get the card and menu (also free)! If anyone is going by there and could pick them up, I'd gladly trade a pin or pay for your time.

BTW- I recommend the cookies and cream cookie if you haven't tried it.

Thanks!!

You just want the card? I want the cookies. And cakes. And hand pies. And...

Signed,

Gideons Addict who lives too far away from Gideons...

You just want the card? I want the cookies. And cakes. And hand pies. And...

Signed,

Gideons Addict who lives too far away from Gideons...
Lol. I figure its more likely someone will hand over the card than their cookies!

Have you had a hand pie? I haven't yet. I've tried most cookie flavors and I had one cake slice. It's a very good thing I don't live closer!

Lol. I figure its more likely someone will hand over the card than their cookies!

Have you had a hand pie? I haven't yet. I've tried most cookie flavors and I had one cake slice. It's a very good thing I don't live closer!
I haven't even had a cake slice yet. :( Just the cookies. And those I have had to wait till friends of friends could ship cross-country (or the one time someone brought them back in their luggage for me lol). But even a week old and shipped from one coast to the other, they're great. That one time I had them next day from my traveling friend though (only slightly mushed in their luggage)? GLORIOUS.

Crazy stupid love these cookies. And they freeze amazingly well.

Back