• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Give me an A, give me an R! Zap from AJK!

ZAPPED! Give me an A, give me an R! Zap from AJK!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
So I’ve been passively looking for some letter pins to sell erin and Marc. Today, I came home to some pin mail and saw a surprise! Thank you @Ajk for keeping an eye out at the WDAC event (I assume?) hehe

f9303e0a1db9a7ea76a2b12e9b27bd93.jpg

Yay! Now I can spell Marc!
079c2d152c4e44582293acfa0b8529cb.jpg

I just need an E and R; then I can spell my name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another zap from the awesome @Ajk! What a pin pal! Thank you for the Elliot!

4124a6f51bfe2b02d2b37d7cb8318ec9.jpg

Technically, I only need another R but the big N seems a bit out of sorts with all the other letters being 1” tall. Might need to keep an eye out for one of those

Another zap from the awesome @Ajk! What a pin pal! Thank you for the Elliot!

4124a6f51bfe2b02d2b37d7cb8318ec9.jpg

Technically, I only need another R but the big N seems a bit out of sorts with all the other letters being 1” tall. Might need to keep an eye out for one of those

I love how AJK just went for it with that big "N". Nice!
Brings a smile to my face.

Back