• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Glow in the Dark Collection added pics 12/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glow in the Dark Collection added pics 12/1

Mixedwolf

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I just received a few more Glow in the dark pins and I wanted to update the images. I want to thank everyone who helped:purpleRose(Erin), She was the first to trade with me for the Glow in the dark Cheshire cat and has made additional trades with me. Docfish2u(David) Made a great trade multi trade with him. Creativextremeties(Laz) Made a trade and he zapped me with a glow pin. Puppysnuggler(Chris) made a great trade. And dlrpfan2009(Pascal) Traded for a nice DLP glow in the dark. I love this collection. It really brightens up my day.
[
If anyone has any other Glow-in-the-dark pins I am still looking for more.

New Photos Post 56

Last edited:
I figured the pin on the bottom was from PurpleRose. She is my daughter and she told me about your lanyard. Very cool. Have fun collecting your glow in the dark pins.

Sue

That is an AWESOME collection!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what would be really cool is if you made a frame with a black light at the top so they could charge and glow! That would be awesome!!!

I know there are some cool haunted mansion glow in the dark pins! I forgot the pin pics numbers though.. :(

What a unique collection! they look so good together, those pins really glow! I know that my baby herc and pegasus PTN stars glow if you where looking for more pins to add.

BugCatcherJenna--I do have a frame set up with a black light. It "lightens" up my day when I see it. It makes my heart "glow" when i am feeling a little blue. That's all the puns I can think of right now.

AgentOfAnarchy-- I just looked up the baby herc and Pegasus pin and added it to my wants. That is a Telly beautiful pin. I am always looking to expand my collection. I just started this this month and love it.

i love it and it glows strongly like your pins, thinking about it, this one also glows in the dark
pin1567

Pin 1567: WDW - Fantasmic Baseball Hat Set (Glow in Dark Hades)

Very fun and cool collection! I wonder how many glow in the dark pins are out there. Probably a lot, I have several that fit my themes and collections.

My roomie has this one and it is a must have - it glows very bright and looks awesome! Perfect addition to your unique collection. I love it! (And I think a lot of the PTNs glow (I have Scar and Rapunzel and they both glow as well)

Pin 47937: Pirates of the Caribbean - Jeweled Skull and Crossbones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back