• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Good evening all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all.

WhiteRabbit

New DPF Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Hello and good evening to you all.

2017 has been a interesting year so far, between my husband having two major surgeries, my grandfather passing away, among other things. It's really made me evaluate me as a individual and my life, and I'd like a fresh start on here. I know things got pretty heated between myself and other individuals and I just want to do a public apology for my behavior. It's not who I truly am nor who I want to be. I know actions spea, louder than words but this is a start. I look forward to rebuilding any friendships that may have been damaged and also look forward to building new ones.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back