• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy's Wonderous Friday Stick Game for a $0.50 PoDM is ON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations to tonights winners... sorry for the delay, my post had too many characters and I had to shorten it up... that is why it didn't say that they were lucky sticks tonight..LOL...

OMG i was like holy moley i never win haha i can't believe two times lol im so excited im like shaking.....

I am glad this week of games is finally over... my wife wants to kill me for giving up sooo many podm's and I will be sorting sticks and pins into packages ALL weekend long I am sure... Thank You all for participating this week... All pins and packages will be sorted and shipped as soon as I can get everything figured out... LOL...

I will be leaving positive feedback for everyone based on each sucessful transaction we have made during the week...

Again thank you for the fun week of games...

OMG i was like holy moley i never win haha i can't believe two times lol im so excited im like shaking.....

Well you win tonights PoDM which is the big prize, but please see rules that state only one prize max per person per day, which is why I posted immediatly that the third place prize defaults to Cowcio...

I hope you are still excited...

So if my name wasn't up there (at all on the list), does that mean I wasn't included, or I just wasn't in the running? Still totally confused, haha, I just want to make sure I didn't pay without getting to play (sent 6.50$).

I know haha i knew i would not get two pins and thats totally fine haha I just am shocked that I got two places lol thank you so much this was so much fun i just got done talking to my parents about this and they were like amazed haha my family never wins anything lol thank you

Moe I just wanted to say thanks for the games this week (although you may be a little in the dog house). It was very exciting and I was on pins and needles every night at 9:00 (my time) waiting for the drawing :)

Yes, thanks again for all the time me effort that you have put into this!

I already have the Alice pin on the right, the one in the tea cup, so hopeful I get the other one, lol. Either one would be a great trader though! Excited to get my package for you!

Woo hoo! I finally won 2nd place. Congrats to all winners and thanks to Moe for running these fun games. Now take a breather. Get out of the doghouse. And start gearing up for more fun and games. I look forward to receiving my pin prize. All the best..Bruce @ disneyboysmousehouse

I went back and couldnt find what the second choice was for the Dumbo night? but being third ill take whatever the last option is but im just trying to figure out what that is...

I went back and couldnt find what the second choice was for the Dumbo night? but being third ill take whatever the last option is but im just trying to figure out what that is...

Yes there are still 3 decisions pending from this week's games... PM's have been sent out for prizes to be chosen...

When all decisions are made, I will post what all the prizes were and who is getting what...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back