• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Got in Pins Today :)

ZAPPED! Got in Pins Today :)

KristieD

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got these pins in the mail today! xD
15776633_248984618847997_934894680687945648_o.jpg

Thanks to Watzshakinbacon for the Stitch Mickey head ^_^
the other pins I received from a trade I made on PinTradingOnline.com
Pretty sure the Rhino and Black and White Cheshire are fakes though -_-
The back of the Rhino has "PINT ADING" instead of "PIN TRADING" on it and the Cheshire has some rough edging on the right side that is kinda visible in the pic.
But I guess that's what I get for trading on a site without references xP

It's never very nice when people send fakes...especially during the holidays!! Granted some people may not realize that it's not a real Disney pin, but still. I want to send (zap) you a few pins you are looking for.....just send me a message with your name & address and I'll get them in the mail to you!

Happy New Year!!
Debbie
Goofyinmadison

Last edited:
Well I would be happy to help you with your
dilemma then ;p
You da bomb!! ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

LOL Kristie, you are so generous in helping haha

but yay! Glad you found Stitch... I was really worried, but now we're ok! :D Looking forward to more trades! I'll keep an eye out for Stitch, so don't go trading away those Mascot pins! PLZKTHX <3

Sounds like the Rhino one is a fake with what you said and you can see that the Cheshire picture pin is a fake just by the dips in the paint. It sucks getting fakes but if you can't send them back then they make great thumb tacks or you can break off the pin and drill a hole in the top of the pin to put a jump ring in it and make a necklace or keychain out of them.

Sounds like the Rhino one is a fake with what you said and you can see that the Cheshire picture pin is a fake just by the dips in the paint. It sucks getting fakes but if you can't send them back then they make great thumb tacks or you can break off the pin and drill a hole in the top of the pin to put a jump ring in it and make a necklace or keychain out of them.

Those are great craft ideas! I guess it's possible to make some good out of bad.

Oh yea, I know they're fake. Hopefully AT LEAST the Cheshire teapot is real; I couldn't find anything I know to look for to indicate a fake on it. And yea, I've seen a few Cute project ideas for turning pins into necklaces and stuff :)

LOL Kristie, you are so generous in helping haha

but yay! Glad you found Stitch... I was really worried, but now we're ok! :D Looking forward to more trades! I'll keep an eye out for Stitch, so don't go trading away those Mascot pins! PLZKTHX <3

Lol! I felt SO BAD after I found him for making you worry >_<
But SO EXCITED when I found it xD
Of course! I'm always happy to be helpful ;-P

Back