• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Grail zapped

ZAPPED! Grail zapped

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I'm just going to share that I've been under the weather physically the past few weeks. I got a message from @AlaskanMalamute asking for my address a while back. He said he came across something he wanted to send to me. I thought it might be something adorable for my little one as our girls are around the same age. I got a suspiciously large envelope on Saturday. I opened it up with my little one and was amazed at everything that came out of it.

First up was the adorable coloring set for my little one. She is obsessed with Baby Shark and these mess free markers are genius. She only has gotten to use them on blank paper and really loved getting to color pictures of "ishies".
fpPkXnH.jpg

Next up is some cute stickers for the little one(look at those easter eggs), these magical Fantasia post its(I am obsessed with the Hippo ones, a beautiful note, and the best button ever.
X4P4GOf.jpg

The last part of the zap left me a mess. My husband repeatedly had to ask me if I was going to be okay because I was crying and breathing so hard. Words can not describe the wonderfulness of this zap or what possessed AlaskanMalamute to send it me. I received my biggest grail in this amazing Stitch DA 100 Octopus pin.
VnqCDoJ.jpg

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I am so moved and overwhelmed with this. You, your wonderful wife, and beautiful little ones are so kind and generous. I don't know what I did to make an amazing friend like you and remember zapping goes both ways buddy. All of the love and best things to you all. You have made a dream of mine come true. I honestly never thought I would own this guy and now I do. <3 <3 <3

uUjoF6v.jpg

Back