• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grand Prize: LE100 Happily Ever After Ariel and Eric Pin - REDUCED to $28/spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Prize: LE100 Happily Ever After Ariel and Eric Pin - REDUCED to $28/spot
Payment sent. :)

We still have one unpaid spot (#12). I'll let you know what we do. We will probably release the spot later this week and run the game this upcoming weekend.

I'll take it to get this started if they don't pay, just let me know.

We had a volunteer for it already on FB when I posted over there; we are giving cristywill until the end of today. If not paid, we will collect payment for the last spot from Alicia (on FB)

Ok cristywill's spot went to Alicia on FB. Once we figure out the live video thing for FB, it will be run.

Screenshots to be provided

Hello everyone I want to thank you so much for playing my game. This is the screenshot from the randomizer we did live on FB. Please pick your prizes in order you are listed.

Grail%20Game%202017_zpsnmabho5c.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Are you sure Chubs191?

Your welcome and Congratulations Ocean7.

Your welcome Disneychildwithin.

These are the prizes that have been claimed already. I have them noted in the order of the pics, which are the same here and on FB.

Pic - 1 - (Grand Prize)
Pic - 12 (Walle and Alice/Dinah)
Pic - 5 (Snow White PTD)
Pic - 6 (Owl PTD)
Pic - 15 (WD Studio and Princess Parade)
Pic - 2 (Frozen El Captain Ticket)

Are you sure Chubs191?

Your welcome and Congratulations Ocean7.

Your welcome Disneychildwithin.

These are the prizes that have been claimed already. I have them noted in the order of the pics, which are the same here and on FB.

Pic - 1 - (Grand Prize)
Pic - 12 (Walle and Alice/Dinah)
Pic - 5 (Snow White PTD)
Pic - 6 (Owl PTD)
Pic - 15 (WD Studio and Princess Parade)
Pic - 2 (Frozen El Captain Ticket)

Of course. I'm good with whatever's left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back