• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Gravity Falls Journal 3: Blacklight Edition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Gravity Falls Journal 3: Blacklight Edition...

coblj003

DPF Charter Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
45   0   1
My brother has asked if I could put this up here to see if any fellow Disney fans would be interested before listing it on eBay, even if it seems a bit pricey. This is a sealed copy of the LE(C6900) Gravity Falls Journal 3 blacklight edition, which have been recently selling for upwards of $1000 used on eBay; He is asking $1000(or best offer) plus paypal/shipping fees.

Product Description said:
Untie the string and unwrap the brown paper to reveal . . . Journal 3 Limited Edition! This 288-page book contains all of the content of the regular edition, plus all-new top-secret black light pages on real parchment; a cover with leather texture and shiny metallic pieces; a magnifying glass; a tassel bookmark; and removable photos and notes. This $150 limited edition will also include a signed note from the creator of Gravity Falls and co-writer of Journal 3, Alex Hirsch himself.

Rm6Hvl.jpg

ebkVFL.jpg

Hello I was wondering if maybe you could help me get this for my daughter her birthday is June 18 like the creator and his sister it is her favorite show I would love it for her it’s impossible to find she’s 6 she would be so happy if I could get this book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back