• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Great Trade Expericnce, Again, Belated Posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Trade Expericnce, Again, Belated Posting!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am very thankful to mattolsen21698/Matt for setting up this incredible trade with me! :D He is a great example for our hobby, and an awesome person if you haven't had the chance to get to know him yet!!! :bigthumb: He made my Frozen collection two outstanding pins larger in trade for my autographed Mulan PODM! :D I think we were both very happy with the outcome and I look forward to being able to do a trade with Matt again!!! :x: Here are my amazing new beauties! :drool:

Thank you again Matt!!! :) I love the new pins!!! Hope you are doing well!

Wow. Calling someone out on a trade they did is completely uncalled for and inappropriate. Matt is on this forum quite often and I can assume that he can make use of the resources and information here, and make an informed decision about trading. Accusing Nate of sharking a kid is horrible! Shame on you for making such accusations, let alone publicly. If you had an issue, perhaps it would have been better to pm Matt or Nate and voice your concerns privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back